Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

From the wiki

Hero's Badge (also known as Hero Medal in the SNES/PS version) is an accessory in Chrono Trigger. It signifies that its bearer is the destined wielder of the Masamune. Only Frog can equip this item. It raises the critical hit rate of the Masamune's wielder from 23% to 50%.

Forge was the Frog...so yeah 

Daboyle has a masamune. I gave it to him 

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

From the wiki

Hero's Badge (also known as Hero Medal in the SNES/PS version) is an accessory in Chrono Trigger. It signifies that its bearer is the destined wielder of the Masamune. Only Frog can equip this item. It raises the critical hit rate of the Masamune's wielder from 23% to 50%.

Forge was the Frog...so yeah 

Both Mwil and I have said that Xmad came to us at night and showed us his hero's medal as proof of being earth-aligned.

Either it happened and he is town, mwil and I both lied about it(which makes no sense), or xmad has a fake badge(unlikely based on the phrasing/role/mechanics).

It's enough to think that's a silly-at-best place to put the second-most votes.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Both Mwil and I have said that Xmad came to us at night and showed us his hero's medal as proof of being earth-aligned.

Either it happened and he is town, mwil and I both lied about it(which makes no sense), or xmad has a fake badge(unlikely based on the phrasing/role/mechanics).

It's enough to think that's a silly-at-best place to put the second-most votes.

Uh…I literally never claimed this