Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

4 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

would someone be so kind to provide me w/ a tl;dr of where we’re at and why KSJ?

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Ksj's abilities are Halation, Lay Blame, Chancellor Disguise, and Needle Spin. 

I actually switched off of dome to use my origin bonus on ksj do hopefully that helps in some way 

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

He has Halation now because I swapped it for Confuse

1 hour ago, Scoundrel said:

Target two players and all reports on them will be fabricated to indicate they are the other player 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

KSJ

The fake chancellor scared me as a kid when I played this game.

KSJ is claiming to be Mystic Army aligned however, and that character seems to match Mystic Army based on my googling. Let me know if that makes sense or not since you've played the game.

If you look at the autopsies of the pre-game kill characters (Slash and Flea), they were Mystic Army aligned and it says they weren't a threat to town. I had a dream last night (in game obviously) that at least one of ksj, orca, or deadpulse was a threat to Earth. If ksj is Mystic Army, which I'm willing to believe for now, then one of orca or deadpulse is a threat to town. So I think it'd be smarter to focus on them for now and resolve those two.

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

If Yakra/ksj is Mystic Army, then according to the WC from the autopsies of Slash and Flea, they wouldn't be a threat. Which would leave one of Orca or Deadpulse as a threat to earth according to my dream.

According to what deadpulse posted YAkra wouldn't be Mystic Army from what I skimmed. Can you explain why he is?

Why would KSJ be able to frame etc? 

Also didn't Deadpulse claim he is technically a threat if he found his partner

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

KSJ is claiming to be Mystic Army aligned however, and that character seems to match Mystic Army based on my googling. Let me know if that makes sense or not since you've played the game.

If you look at the autopsies of the pre-game kill characters (Slash and Flea), they were Mystic Army aligned and it says they weren't a threat to town. I had a dream last night (in game obviously) that at least one of ksj, orca, or deadpulse was a threat to Earth. If ksj is Mystic Army, which I'm willing to believe for now, then one of orca or deadpulse is a threat to town. So I think it'd be smarter to focus on them for now and resolve those two.

You are protecting KSJ arent you lol

Just now, The Orca said:

According to what deadpulse posted YAkra wouldn't be Mystic Army from what I skimmed. Can you explain why he is?

Why would KSJ be able to frame etc? 

Also didn't Deadpulse claim he is technically a threat if he found his partner

https://www.chronocompendium.com/Term/Mystic_Army.html

I posted this link on the last page, Yakra is listed on this page as a part of the Mystic Army. I have never played the game, I can only go off of what I googled.

Just now, The Orca said:

You are protecting KSJ arent you lol

No, but until someone who knows better tells he's not part of the Mystic Army, I'm going to assume he's not a threat. Since his character seems pretty locked in based on what people are saying about his move and the link I found says he's a part of the Mystic Army.

Just now, rackcs said:

No, but until someone who knows better tells he's not part of the Mystic Army, I'm going to assume he's not a threat. Since his character seems pretty locked in based on what people are saying about his move and the link I found says he's a part of the Mystic Army.

except all his moves suggest his role is to sew confusion. If he isn't scum he is scum adjacent at the least. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

except all his moves suggest his role is to sew confusion. If he isn't scum he is scum adjacent at the least. 

But we know for a fact that Mystic Army isn't a threat to town based on autopsy information that Nacho has given us.