Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

KSJ gives us the most information today. If he’s a threat/Lavos then great. If not, well then my 1:1:1 ratio coupled with Rackcs’s dream would put the PoE on Orca, albeit KSJ has a frame either way.

Rack claiming after the ratio and putting Orca’s name down intrigues me. 

@rackcs

The Mystic Army in the game seems to be a large group of people. Lavos is a singleton character who’s the final boss in the game. 

Magus, for example, is the original leader of the Mystic Army, but he was trying to summon Lavos. A character can be both aligned with the boss of the game and be a part of the large group known as the Mystic Army. The main characters in the game have to fight Yakra after he revealed his true identity so I think it makes sense that he’s aligned with Lavos but has a cover as Mystic Army 

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

kingseanjohn - 6 - [Whicker], [Scoundrel], [RandyMossIsBoss], [Deadpulse], The Orca, MWil23

11 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

That and 

"Yakra is the first boss in the game. Crono, Lucca, and Frog must beat him to save Queen Leene."

Definitely a threat to Earth 

KSJ

Mostly bc I can't vote for town Orca or my ride or die deadpulse