Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
10 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Reprogram: Target another player to redirect that player's ability (but not item) to another specified player.

Well then, that explains a lot

@Dome you can continue to smile and nod but maybe this explains last night.

I have:

A. Every night watcher
B. A one time voting ability similar to Daboyle’s that has not yet been useful
C. A one time Intuition move as my origin bonus that gave us that list of 3
D. A Hero’s Medal from Xmad that proves he’s aligned with Earth. 

I have literally nothing else to offer so take what I have and find this last dude 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I did not start with any items. I saw someone mention that something may have been stolen from me or something along those lines. Not true. 

Im getting everything out there since I’ve got to be on the short list for hits 

i meant stolen as someone was trying to give it to you and i took it, but that wasn't the case

• Like 1

The forces of evil continue to thrive in the future wasteland of 2300 AD, as it claimed the party's bravest hero. Already cheating death once, @Dome could not cheat death again, it seems, as his body was found (intact this time) impaled by spikes. The Sight Scope now successfully identifies him as Crono, hero of Earth:

Spoiler

Crono
Origin: 1000 AD (Present)
qiDxBfj.png
"..." - Crono

You are aligned with Earth: Eliminate all threats to Earth.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Luminaire: Target a player to receive a report containing that player's alignment. You cannot use this ability the first night of the game, nor can you use it two nights in a row.
  • Silent Hero (Passive): Your first death this game will not reveal your role or alignment, nor will it supply an autopsy report. You can receive your bonus even when you're dead.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• Mop (Melee): Target another player. If that player was attempting to visit you, that move will fail. If that player didn't attempt to visit anyone at all, this item is removed from your inventory.
  • Epoch (Support): If in your inventory, you must attempt to use the Epoch each night to target another player that isn't a pseudoplayer and that you aren't in a factional chat with (if you don't choose the target, it will be chosen randomly). If that player has never received the Epoch this game, you give it to them (removing it from your inventory, and adding it to theirs). Either way, you cannot target that player with this item again this game. When a player receives the Epoch for the first time (except from their starting inventory), that player immediately receives an additional copy of their origin bonus (regardless of if it was normally triggered already). If the holder of the Epoch is killed during the night, possession is given to whoever killed that player. If the holder of the Epoch is lynched, possession is instead given to whoever first voted for that player that has never received the Epoch (or the first player overall if every player voting for that player already received it). The Epoch cannot be destroyed normally (but can be stolen), but it is automatically destroyed if the game enters 1999 AD or the holder has no players they can eligibly target.

ORIGIN BONUS:
(The first time the game enters your time period of origin at the end of a day, you obtain the following ability. It is not considered a part of your role until then.)

• Chrono Trigger (Passive): After dying for the first time, you are immediately and automatically revived after a full day passes since your death (if you've already been dead for a full day when receiving this ability, you revive instantly). Nothing will be said about how you were revived, merely that you returned from the dead.

Even though they have had so many victories against the forces of evil, this death hit the party hard, plummeting morale to an all-time low. How long could the party hope to survive the poisonous atmosphere while attempting to locate a gate out of this hell-hole. Day 6 is open, and will close at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, January 16.

Also a notice: @RandyMossIsBoss has replaced @JoshstraDaymus, effective immediately.