Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No, but until someone who knows better tells he's not part of the Mystic Army, I'm going to assume he's not a threat. Since his character seems pretty locked in based on what people are saying about his move and the link I found says he's a part of the Mystic Army.

Read deaflupses link

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

But we know for a fact that Mystic Army isn't a threat to town based on autopsy information that Nacho has given us.

1. You are assuming he is mystic army. I am on that list you sent out and my alignment is Demon King (purple) as I claimed days ago. 

2. his moves are anti-town. Whether or not he is scum you can debate if you want. What you can't is that his moves are a clear threat and meant to deceive everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ragnarok said:

I dont know what deadpulse and Orca can do, but I do know that ksj has/had a frame ability which is never town.

His character is allied with Mystic Army. Earlier autopsies by Nacho tell us that Mystic Army isn't a threat. He's not town, but according to the information we have available, he's not a threat to Earth either. And my dream tells me that at least one of he, Orca, or deadpulse are a threat to Earth.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

1. You are assuming he is mystic army. I am on that list you sent out and my alignment is Demon King (purple) as I claimed days ago. 

2. his moves are anti-town. Whether or not he is scum you can debate if you want. What you can't is that his moves are a clear threat and meant to deceive everyone. 

You have played the game before yes? Would his character have been allied with Lavos, yes or no. Please tell me.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

His character is allied with Mystic Army. Earlier autopsies by Nacho tell us that Mystic Army isn't a threat. He's not town, but according to the information we have available, he's not a threat to Earth either. And my dream tells me that at least one of he, Orca, or deadpulse are a threat to Earth.

Were those autopsies only of the monsters?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

KSJ

No reason for town or non threat to town to have a frame 

That and 

"Yakra is the first boss in the game. Crono, Lucca, and Frog must beat him to save Queen Leene."

Definitely a threat to Earth 

KSJ

Mostly bc I can't vote for town Orca or my ride or die deadpulse

• Like 1

Like I'd at least be willing to accept if someone tried to make the argument that he was allied with Lavos. Or tried to argue that just because the non-player Mystic Army characters weren't threats doesn't mean other Mystic Army characters aren't threats. Or plenty of other arguments. But all I'm getting is he has a frame move so he's a threat even though all the other info we currently have at our disposal says that he isn't a threat.

Just now, rackcs said:

Like I'd at least be willing to accept if someone tried to make the argument that he was allied with Lavos. Or tried to argue that just because the non-player Mystic Army characters weren't threats doesn't mean other Mystic Army characters aren't threats. Or plenty of other arguments. But all I'm getting is he has a frame move so he's a threat even though all the other info we currently have at our disposal says that he isn't a threat.

Crono (Earth) literally has to defeat him in the game.  In no way is Yakra not a threat to Earth 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Were those autopsies only of the monsters?

No, of Slash and Flea. The characters who died N0. First autopsies on the list in the OP.

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

I have not played the game, I have made that clear 

I apologize, I thought you had.

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

That and 

"Yakra is the first boss in the game. Crono, Lucca, and Frog must beat him to save Queen Leene."

Definitely a threat to Earth 

KSJ

Mostly bc I can't vote for town Orca or my ride or die deadpulse

Slash and Flea were also Mystic Army characters that the main characters fight in the game but they are listed in the autopsies as not threats to Earth.