Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Which, IMO, is why a limited cult COULD fit. Say, per your ratio, that you have something like:

20 Players

4 Lavos, main red scum faction

1 yellow, completely survival Indy

x pink, completely survival faction Indy

1 Orange, kind of a threat to town but only as long as purple is alive

1 purple, limited cult, needs to find a single specific player, then once that happens, it triggers more limited cult with the 3 players above that I listed per the wiki page, which then:

...triggers x blue, culted Indy, Purple ceases to exist.

So considering 5:1 Town to Scum would be a bit OP, you have another kind of threat in Orange, plus another viable threat in purple to make it a 10:3 ratio, factoring in the pink and yellow alignments would be able to swing either way.

I really don't ever run many games or games like this, but the ratio would seem to be reasonable

Just spitballing here.

I would assume pink and yellow would have to have differing win conditions but I suppose I could see this. Who would be purple though? You?

Just now, Whicker said:

I would assume pink and yellow would have to have differing win conditions but I suppose I could see this. Who would be purple though? You?

Deadpulse is/was purple.

On 1/12/2023 at 9:05 PM, Deadpulse said:
On 1/12/2023 at 9:03 PM, Pickle Rick said:

You did not.  

What is your alignment name, what is your alignment color 

its purple, Demon King, which is myself if wiki is to be believed which is why I said my alignment was myself

I'm Mystic Army. My win con is posted in the OP:

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You are aligned with the Mystic Army: Ensure that at least one player of your faction survives until the end of the game. You are not a threat to Earth.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Because I’m pretty certain Deadpulse is the last threat to town. I don’t think orca is a threat 

Strongly disagree.  The plan was always either rack or orca then the other.  If we lynch orca and game isn't over, then we go deadpulse.

Keep to the plan.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Rags was culted last night confirmed LOL.

My alignment and wincon are the same as they've been from day 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Not even so much as a "Morning All" from Ragnarok. Meta tell.

Driving on the interstate with my knee.

Morning all.

17 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Strongly disagree.  The plan was always either rack or orca then the other.  If we lynch orca and game isn't over, then we go deadpulse.

Keep to the plan.

Ummm then the other? Why not the other first and if the game isn’t over we go Orca? 

I really don’t care what the “plan” was the true plan was to lynch threats to Earth