Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Every time period has different voting rules. Today everyone has 2 votes but on sepetate people. Your newest vote replaces the oldest of your two votes. OT rules will change though from this 

there's gotta be more too it than that with the coloring or is it really just denoting which vote came first 

Just now, Deadpulse said:

orca

See you guys after work

have a nice day! 

• Like 1

VC

The Orca - 5 - Whicker, Malfatron, ET80, Monster A, Deadpulse

Deadpulse - 3 - 11sanchez11, Whicker, MWil23

ET80 - 3 - The Orca, Forge, 11sanchez11

Malfatron - 2 - Deadpulse, Pickle Rick

Whicker - 2 - Pickle Rick, The Orca

MWil23 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Malfatron

11sanchez11 - 1 - MWil23

Vote or die: @Xmad

Cannot vote: Ragnarok

4 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

My item saved me. Dude came at me with fists but I had a melee weapon and chased him away

Your item saved you but you were impacted two ways?

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

someone attacked me and someone else roleblocked me

In-danger GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

So, potentially a similar vibe to what happened to Ragnarok.

On 1/9/2023 at 2:44 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Ayla
Origin: 65,000,000 BC (Prehistory)
69lkFeW.png
"Ayla fight while alive! Win and live. Lose and die. Rule of life... no can change rule." - Ayla

You are aligned with Earth: Eliminate all threats to Earth.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's abilities each night. Day Action abilities are instead used during the day, while Passive abilities are always active.)

• Track: Target another player to receive a report containing all players they visited during the night.
  • Boulder Toss: Once per game, target another player to redirect that player's ability and item to another specified player. If a redirected ability or item targets multiple players, only the first target is redirected. You cannot redirect a player to themselves.

STARTING ITEMS:
(You may use one item at night in addition to one of your role's night actions. Passive items are always active while in the inventory, and need not be used.)

• Fists (Melee): Target a player. If that player has no melee items in their inventory that they weren't attempting to use that night, voteblock that player for the upcoming day. You cannot use this item two nights in a row. This item cannot be removed from your inventory.

Something tells me that this could be a "Fists" item that could be used by about anyone.

Just now, skywindO2 said:

there's gotta be more too it than that with the coloring or is it really just denoting which vote came first 

have a nice day! 

Wasn't told that, but definitely what it is. Probably so Nach knows which vote to remove for the new one 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Your item saved you but you were impacted two ways?

So, potentially a similar vibe to what happened to Ragnarok.

Something tells me that this could be a "Fists" item that could be used by about anyone.

Well, bcb's fists item couldnt be taken out of his inventory.  Even if it could have, I doubt it could have bene used the same night.

Unless you are saying that there are multiple of the same item in the game.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well, bcb's fists item couldnt be taken out of his inventory.  Even if it could have, I doubt it could have bene used the same night.

Multiple people for sure have the same item 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

No, I'm not saying that.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

This is what I'm saying. I think that it's very possible or likely that multiple people have the same item (fists) in this game. It would logically make sense, given each time period has different voting rules, and the "fists" would be a type of block/counter to that mechanic.

For example, in about every Nacho game I've played, different people have the same/similar items that do something, whether it's a blaster/light saber (star wars) or whatever the weapons were in the Star Trek Next Generation Games, etc.

For me I believe Deadpulse about being attacked but fending off the attacker. He was still roleblocked though by his own admission and we only had one kill in a game big enough where I wouldn't be shocked to see more than one kill. Not sure why he'd offer this info up out of the blue though if he was roleblocked scum.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

For example, in about every Nacho game I've played, different people have the same/similar items that do something, whether it's a blaster/light saber (star wars) or whatever the weapons were in the Star Trek Next Generation Games, etc.

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You seem to have a lot of info this game.

Yes and just knowing a nacho game lol