Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Intentional typos of FIFY.  

It would be funny to see scum hit whicker though but its not gonna happen bc they gonna leave him alive all game or he is scum 

They should me alive all game because from now on I’m anti town. I’m trolling and memeing. It happened to me last game for no reason so I’m reciprocating. End of story 

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Overtime VC

bcb1213 - 4 - [Malfatron], [MWil23], [The Orca], [skywindO2]

Dome - 4 - [JoshstraDaymus], [kingseanjohn], [Daboyle], [Forge]

Eligible to vote: ... everyone else

Overtime ends in 13 minutes.

If both these are town or non mafia we should look who avoided the line, if Dome was mafia id think someone breaks this tie to save him. A 4-4 tie D1 is easy to save imo. Im going with Dome wasn't mafia so 

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

bcb1213 - 4 - Malfatron, MWil23, The Orca, skywindO2

Dome - 4 - JoshstraDaymus, kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Forge

Malfatron - 2 - gopherwrestler, Deadpulse

Deadpulse - 2 - [Monster A]

gopherwrestler - 1 - Dome

Monster A - 1 - bcb1213

MWil23 - 1 - Scoundrel

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

ET80 - 1 - Whicker

Daboyle - 1 - Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

Ragnarok - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: @Xmad, @ET80

1 minute left in the day!

All these 1s and 2s are suspect

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

The FACT of the matter is that Orca did not finish typing. He did NOT leave out a letter in his sentence. Occam’s Razor supports my theory. Orca slipped 

Dude let it go. I'm typing with 1 hand and in pain, with very little sleep in going on 3 weeks. I left off the freaking t. If you want me to fully claim I can. But quit pushing clearly fake bs and find scum 

11 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

If I'm scum I want the cred of being on a scum line (which is why I didn't want to janitor deadpulse a few games ago).  

It does throw things into chaos but I'm more inclined to believe scum were off his line 

Right, but I'm saying that more or less goes out the window when you have a potential/likely janitor situation, as well as a multiball situation. The "credit" goes out the window because you could always be in another faction or have some type of built in ability to "get out of it" if that makes sense.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

What’s with the obsession of editing my posts in order to troll me? The trolls should happen in posts that actually exist otherwise it’s not fun 

Or is it you are scum and don't wont people reading the changed posts bc they may vote you or a vig might cap you?