Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

Just now, The Orca said:

Dude let it go. I'm typing with 1 hand and in pain, with very little sleep in going on 3 weeks. I left off the freaking t. If you want me to fully claim I can. But quit pushing clearly fake bs and find scum 

Nacho didn’t let it go last game when he was clearly in the wrong and no one said **** to him. I’m just playing mafia like he was 

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

If both these are town or non mafia we should look who avoided the line, if Dome was mafia id think someone breaks this tie to save him. A 4-4 tie D1 is easy to save imo. Im going with Dome wasn't mafia so 

Which I'd generally support, but in a multiball setup, I'm not sure what to make of it or if it matters.

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:
14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

gopherwrestler - 1 - Dome

Monster A - 1 - bcb1213

MWil23 - 1 - Scoundrel

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

ET80 - 1 - Whicker

Daboyle - 1 - Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

Ragnarok - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: @Xmad, @ET80

1 minute left in the day!

All these 1s and 2s are suspect

This I agree with though

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Nacho didn’t let it go last game when he was clearly in the wrong and no one said **** to him. I’m just playing mafia like he was 

The theory non town malf posed last game was complete bs and you as town then following was even nutter. Now nacho continuing to drag it on was annoying, but you should have known you following it was too 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

You got played by scum who was trolling the thread (malf) with stupid *** reasons.  Everyone explained the actual reason for why you and him were 100% in the wrong.  

Yeah you are allowed to follow those stupid *** reasons but it still doesn't change the fact that they are/were stupid *** reasons.  

Following a troll last game shouldn't mean you troll this game 

Its also important to note that malf/the troll was scum.  So based on that we can red letter you as scum this game 

Whicker

Whicker 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

The theory non town malf posed last game was complete bs and you as town then following was even nutter. Now nacho continuing to drag it on was annoying, but you should have known you following it was too 

Do I need to rehash this entire debate with you? Do I need to show once again how I was correct and Nacho was wrong? I will absolutely do so. I will bring that entire thread to this one to prove I’m right. I will NOT admit I was wrong because I wasn’t. Nacho was wrong. I will NOT apologize because I did nothing wrong. If there is one mafia thing I’m holding onto it’s that I was right and Nacho was wrong. 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You got played by scum who was trolling the thread (malf) with stupid *** reasons.  Everyone explained the actual reason for why you and him were 100% in the wrong.  

Yeah you are allowed to follow those stupid *** reasons but it still doesn't change the fact that they are/were stupid *** reasons.  

Its also important to note that malf/the troll was scum.  So based on that we can red letter you as scum this game 

Whicker

Whicker 

I will bring that entire thread over here. I will NEVER admit I was wrong because I WAS NOT 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Trolling as town is bad, trolling as scum is an easy way to hide

So how bout everyone get focused this game and let's steamroll scum 

VC

The Orca - 5 - Whicker, Malfatron, ET80, Monster A, Deadpulse

ET80 - 4 - The Orca, Forge, 11sanchez11, Daboyle

Deadpulse - 3 - 11sanchez11, Whicker, MWil23

Malfatron - 2 - Deadpulse, Pickle Rick

Whicker - 2 - Pickle Rick, The Orca

MWil23 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Malfatron

11sanchez11 - 1 - MWil23

Xmad - 1 - Daboyle

Scoundrel - 1 - Forge

Pickle Rick - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @Xmad

Cannot vote: Ragnarok

3 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Whicker

Whicker 

Voting doesn't work like that. Must be seperate people

I'd really appreciate if everyone could keep the discussion to the current game, unless you want to make a meta argument about a previous game... I'm not sure there's much to gain by reigniting drama from a previous game (on the contrary, it will only detract from the game, I feel).

Thanks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
17 minutes ago, The Orca said:
15 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

gopherwrestler - 1 - Dome

Monster A - 1 - bcb1213

MWil23 - 1 - Scoundrel

Pickle Rick - 1 - Ragnarok

ET80 - 1 - Whicker

Daboyle - 1 - Pickle Rick

kingseanjohn - 1 - rackcs

Ragnarok - 1 - 11sanchez11

Yet to vote: @Xmad, @ET80

1 minute left in the day!

Expand  

All these 1s and 2s are suspect

Expand  

This I agree with though

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

The Orca - 4 - Whicker, Malfatron, ET80, Monster A, Deadpulse

Deadpulse - 3 - 11sanchez11, Whicker, MWil23

ET80 - 3 - The Orca, Forge, 11sanchez11, Daboyle

Malfatron - 2 - Deadpulse, Pickle Rick

Whicker - 2 - Pickle Rick, The Orca

MWil23 - 2 - gopherwrestler, Malfatron

11sanchez11 - 1 - MWil23

Xmad - 1 - Daboyle

Scoundrel - 1 - Forge

Pickle Rick - 1 - Whicker

Vote or die: @Xmad

Cannot vote: Ragnarok

2 of these Whicker who voted ET and ET who didn't vote are voting for someone who gets info that helps the rest of town....highly suspicious 

I'm looking at those 2 today. Especially ET