Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I mean, honestly, as much as I'd like them to finally give it another sequel, I don't trust modern SquareEnix with anything that I'm actually invested in. Thankfully, I hate FF7 anyway, so no harm done

Modern Square has some hits but like it's ****ing rare man.

14 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

Tempting to get on Steam but I'd prefer it on Switch. 

https://store.steampowered.com/app/613830/CHRONO_TRIGGER/

It's also on iOS and Android so if you have an apple TV that works too.

Honestly there's not a good modern console version of this game sadly so I just ended up getting it on steam like 3 years ago and have yet to touch it. it's on the PS3 store but like yeah rip.

If you have a DS I mean it's the most content rich version of it but like ya know DS.....it's also like $100-$200.

I'd say steam's probably your best bet short of it getting added to the SNES virtual console in the future.

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

But also, don't listen to me because I will take town right down the toilet lol. 

I can remember a good amount of the game, so I can answer some questions, but I still suck at mafia and getting reads lol. 

Can I just frame this for whenever anyone tries to read me in mafia.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

I don't even think that Malf had the power. 

Yeah, that's a good point. It just means that someone did it I suppose, not even Malf necessarily. Regardless, good effort but it's a lot of words just for a bunch of stuff that doesn't actually confirm the role or alignment he says.

Just now, Malfatron said:

If you believe that i visited forge, how could dome be telling the truth too?

Between Pickle’s claim and Forge’s knowledge of the role it seems plausible that someone from your faction did it…then again Dome messing up a N1 claim is a bit of a red flag, as was him blocking deadpulse last game as town, as was what he did in the office mafia as town.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Then how did i know?

31 minutes ago, Forge said:

Just for the record, right now I'm not inclined to believe Malf. 

I think he's lavos and he's using information taken from (likely) Queen Zeal in his discord.