Chrono Trigger Mafia (Lavos and Magus wins!)

42 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So Malf claims to have revived Dome but Dome knew he was coming back before he was lynched 

Well Malf is claiming that Dome is probably some other character that is self-reviving but someone, I forget who, mentioned that Nacho famously hates self-reviving scum godfather or something like that which I think is correct from my memory but not 100%. 

@Malfatron have you played Chrono Trigger or did you figure out Dome's character from the wiki?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

I mean the role probably was worth more than one scum but we seem to be in a good spot. The fun part of my ability is over cause I got lynched D1, I was forced to use my invest sooner than I wanted but it all worked out.

I lost my Epoch D1 when I was lynched and on N2 my mop got stolen.

so all in all yeah i could’ve been a lot stronger but still didn’t waste my ability completely 

I’m speaking from what Malf’s POV would be if he’s town. 

If he’s town then he knows you’re scum and should advocate for your lynch. Which the only way to get you lynched at this point is a Chrono counter. 

He, however, says that Chrono shouldn’t claim and flip the vote to favor town because he’s probably too strong and worth more than your death and his life (so already scum+) and that the player who has this role somehow would be able to properly discern this value. 

He says this with the knowledge that Chrono could be revived for basically free, which personally would lead me to believe he isn’t worth 1.5ish scum and so therefore I’d rather push for Chrono to claim, get NKd, and then revived. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Well Malf is claiming that Dome is probably some other character that is self-reviving but someone, I forget who, mentioned that Nacho famously hates self-reviving scum godfather or something like that which I think is correct from my memory but not 100%. 

@Malfatron have you played Chrono Trigger or did you figure out Dome's character from the wiki?

I’ve recently clarified what I meant 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’ve recently clarified what I meant 

Yeah I saw that now. Got busy at work and skimmed through on the catchup.

@MWil23, any other questions? I think I at least understand most of the Malf/Dome situation happening even if I don't understand everything happening this game.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Im down with this, sure

I mean, I’ve already stated I believe quite strongly that IF Crono exists and it’s not Dome then that player should claim 100%. You’re character (not even ability) staying hidden is not worth a town death and a scum living. That seems obvious to me. 

Ultimately I just know at this point that Dome is Crono and you’re scum based on these last couple of pages 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I mean, I’ve already stated I believe quite strongly that IF Crono exists and it’s not Dome then that player should claim 100%. You’re character (not even ability) being revealed is not worth a town death and a scum living. That seems obvious to me. 

Ultimately I just know at this point that Dome is Crono and you’re scum based on these last couple of pages 

I hear you. Crono should do what they think is right.

16 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Yeah I saw that now. Got busy at work and skimmed through on the catchup.

@MWil23, any other questions? I think I at least understand most of the Malf/Dome situation happening even if I don't understand everything happening this game.

I think I understand what I’m going to if nothing else. 😂 

Thanks!

• Like 1