Wild Card Weekend GDT: Brady v. Dak Part Deaux - Des's Birthday Bash

D82

That's the veteran suave vs the rookie green right there.

Bland was trying to play Jones head on, but he should have kept on his back pedal a bit longer and turned his hip to slide up the field with Julio instead of turning his back to the play. Once you do that on a fly route, you're already beaten before the ball even gets thrown.

6 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

Via Dallas radio, so many kicks have been so far off they have missed the net. Scrambling to get more kicking balls.

Really? I know when they play at MetLife and a K ball misses the net, the security guards come hunting for it. You aren't allowed to keep anything that isn't directly given to you by a player or staff.

I've witnessed it at least 3 times, once was with my own brother beside me being the recipient of the misfired kick.

Edited by Dallas94Ware

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

Really? I know when they play at MetLife and a K ball misses the net, the security guards come hunting for it. You aren't allowed to keep anything that isn't directly given to you by a player or staff.

I didn't know that. I thought once it was in the stands it's fair game. Just repeating what ii heard though.