Wild Card Weekend GDT: Brady v. Dak Part Deaux - Des's Birthday Bash

D82

On 1/18/2023 at 2:29 PM, D82 said:

cmon. Tampa is/was trash. They just also played in the worst division in football possibly so their stats were slightly inflated. the last three games of the season they barely beat the Cardinals (19-16) Panthers (30-24) and lost to the Falcons (30-17). They were never good, people were just picking them hoping Brady would super human and also just to pick against the Cowboys.

24 minutes ago, elevators_rule said:

cmon. Tampa is/was trash. They just also played in the worst division in football possibly so their stats were slightly inflated. the last three games of the season they barely beat the Cardinals (19-16) Panthers (30-24) and lost to the Falcons (30-17). They were never good, people were just picking them hoping Brady would super human and also just to pick against the Cowboys.

Meh… Tom Brady is really good. Barely winning is still barely winning. Which the Cowboys did against the Texans, and Titans. Brady barely played against ATL, and they already beat us this year. We were 2.5 favorites. 

42 minutes ago, TVScout said:

Yea, I had read about this during the week before the game. But my point is, it was a blade of grass/turf. I guess a visual identifier is considered an aid. What I had read earlier, and i have not yet read the article you linked, was that some teams were using like a little disk marker the golfers use. Now i don't golf, so whatever.

Again, was just surprised a bit a blade of grass/turf is somehow and advantage.

Edited by HDsportsfan

3 hours ago, HDsportsfan said:

Yea, I had read about this during the week before the game. But my point is, it was a blade of grass/turf. I guess a visual identifier is considered an aid. What I had read earlier, and i have not yet read the article you linked, was that some teams were using like a little disk marker the golfers use. Now i don't golf, so whatever.

Again, was just surprised a bit a blade of grass/turf is somehow and advantage.

I mean it obviously didn't help Maher out. 

• Like 1