Washington fires OC Scott Turner

Forge

12 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Typical Eagles fan thinking he knows more than he does. We'll agree to disagree, then goes off on a tangent about what he doesn't like about the team. No one cares you didn't like the picks. The team has talent, regardless of what you think. You are entitled to your opinion about Scott Turner, but Washington fans have been dealing with his crap for 3 years. He needed to go. Ron needs to go as well, but Scott going is at least a start.

I tried to leave it at ”we’ll agree to disagree”, cause I knew one of you would react like this lol. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

44 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Your 2nd round pick this year was laughable.

I thought the Dotson pick was cool, but didn't love it.

Even Brian Robinson in the 3rd I wasn't very gung-ho about.

The year before I hated the Jamin Davis pick. The Cosmi pick was cool. Didn't love St. Juste as a prospect, but he's developed. Hated Dyami's hands.

I thought the Forrest pick was good & someone I wanted the Eagles to look at. He's turned into a good player. The rest of the picks? lol

Taking Chase Young over Herbert. Best pick in that draft was Kam Curl. 

Conclusion: Going through your teams picks the past 3 years the main thing to stand out is that Chris Harris has done a very good job developing these mid to late round DBs

I don’t know what to say other than you don’t watch enough Washington games to have an informed opinion.  The Mathis pick was not laughable, he gives us a lot of options this summer when we have to negotiate with Payne.  Also everyone and their mom had Chase Young over Herbert so pretty silly to nitpick over that. 

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I don’t know what to say other than you don’t watch enough Washington games to have an informed opinion.  The Mathis pick was not laughable, he gives us a lot of options this summer when we have to negotiate with Payne.  Also everyone and their mom had Chase Young over Herbert so pretty silly to nitpick over that. 

Don’t agree again. I’m moving on.

53 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

We'll just agree to disagree then.

41 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Your 2nd round pick this year was laughable.

I thought the Dotson pick was cool, but didn't love it.

Even Brian Robinson in the 3rd I wasn't very gung-ho about.

The year before I hated the Jamin Davis pick. The Cosmi pick was cool. Didn't love St. Juste as a prospect, but he's developed. Hated Dyami's hands.

I thought the Forrest pick was good & someone I wanted the Eagles to look at. He's turned into a good player. The rest of the picks? lol

Taking Chase Young over Herbert. Best pick in that draft was Kam Curl. 

Conclusion: Going through your teams picks the past 3 years the main thing to stand out is that Chris Harris has done a very good job developing these mid to late round DBs

2 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

I left it at we’ll agree to disagree cause I knew you would react like this lol. 

Clearly you "left it at agree to disagree".

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

The whole coaching staff should’ve been gone last offseason and they never should’ve traded for Wentz if they were smart.

Stupid stupid organization.

They need a new owner, new general manager, and a new head coach.

VE5YYK6PKNBN3KA2J45S4TES2Y.jpg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Why would he leave KC?

Could be one of those things where he doesn’t think he would ever get out of the shadow of Reid and Mahomes so in order to move up you gotta move out. That’s how it works in the industry I work in more times than not.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Ngl they would probably be better off letting the FF Washington sub make decisions rather than the Rivera/Mayhew tandem.

I’m vetoing that. I’m a fan of that team and I know sub well enough to know that’s a mistake.

• Like 3