Total Control Mock Draft 2023 - Discussion

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

What about draftek that @JetsandI mentioned?

Just looking for the best one.  I used OTC because someone mentioned that it had all the comp picks for players and coaches.

I dislike draftek,  but it looks fine as well.

Nah,  drafttek's comp picks are wrong.

Edited by RedGold

10 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

No dog (or dawg) in this fight, but IIRC draftek pulls their comp picks from OTC

I thought OTC was the gold standard for projecting comp picks before they are announced.

https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp (they even say they pull their comp pick projections from OTC in the notes)

They do.  It’s the early season projection for comp picks OTC had,  not the updated one.  They haven’t ever went back and got the updated ones 

That’s one reason draftek sucks,    They just update one thing on a page and the entire page will say updated that day.. but they never went through to make sure the rest was currently correct.

if you really want you can just go to OTC’s current comp picks and immediately see it’s different than drafteks.  

Edited by RedGold
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, RedGold said:

They do.  It’s the early season projection for comp picks OTC had,  not the updated one.  They haven’t ever went back and got the updated ones 

That’s one reason draftek sucks,    They just update one thing on a page and the entire page will say updated that day.. but they never went through to make sure the rest was currently correct.

if you really want you can just go to OTC’s current comp picks and immediately see it’s different than drafteks.  

Draft order is reset in the workbook.

I'm using draftek for the prospects listing.  So if you've got a better site that allows me to bulk collect data please let me know.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ny92mike said:

Draft order is reset in the workbook.

I'm using draftek for the prospects listing.  So if you've got a better site that allows me to bulk collect data please let me know.

Pick numbers went a little wonky around 192 lol.    
Naw the prospect list looked clean that was already in there.  I’ll try to find some time to find guys that are missing.

9 minutes ago, RedGold said:

Pick numbers went a little wonky around 192 lol.    
Naw the prospect list looked clean that was already in there.  I’ll try to find some time to find guys that are missing.

omg...Can't get right.

I'll jump on in a second and fix it.