Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

I'm ready to get rid of MM, Zeke, Dak, and a few others.

Regardless of what some may think I'm not a Dak apologists/lover per se. I try to look at the big picture. More times than not it's usually a team win/loss. As it is here. But Dak's for sure his fault second pick and deep throws just being short or off target are hard to ignore. 

Of course his contract keeps us from being able to do anything.

2 minutes ago, Northland said:

If Dak leads Gallup inside that's a catch.  Hopeless.  Absolutely hopeless.

Hard to lead him with pressure baring down. Ball has to come out. Like Mickey Spags said for years about Romo when he faced the same flak - you can't throw from your back. When the ball has to come out it has to come out 

Yes, if he leads him, it's a score. But leasing him wasn't possible.

But the deep shot was not a good call. Was an easy situation for methodical offense. Was no reason to try and get it all on one play.

1 minute ago, project T.O said:

Purdy hasn’t had to make progressive reads once this quarter. It’s been first read Everytime. 

this... he also has had clean pockets on those throws.  yes we got pressure on him at times but mostly SF has been able to do what ever they want...  

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

Off-season needs:

One of those linebacker/safety hybrids

Wide receiver

Head coach

HC will never happen as long as JJ is still breathing.

It's what I've been trying to say in my posts for weeks now.

Jerruah won't hire a head strong HC that is capable, thru discipline and accountability, of getting these players to play to their potential.

He fears competition. So he hires "yes" men. And expects the players to do it all on talent. Talent only gets you so far.

Just now, cromagnum said:

Dak got outplayed by Brock Purdy enough said. 

Brock Purdy had to pass a multiplication test.

Dak had to pass advanced calculus.

Because one QB was surrounded by competent coaching, good weapons, and a disciplined team overall.

And don’t take this as excusing Dak’s play at all.

Just pointing out that if the two of them switched jerseys, the results would’ve been even worse.

Just now, Dallas94Ware said:

Hard to lead him with pressure baring down. Ball has to come out. Like Mickey Spags said for years about Romo when he faced the same flak - you can't throw from your back. When the ball has to come out it has to come out 

But the deep shot was not a good call. Was an easy situation for methodical offense. Was no reason to try and get it all on one play.

This but we've seem to lost the rhythm offenisve flow to methodically move the ball.. no roll outs with two throw options...

well no matter will debate all we want off season I guess as again we give up a "big" run to end the game...  yeah..  D will say we gave you the ball back... sure mostly likely inside 10... 40 seconds or so no time outs....

1 minute ago, Dallas94Ware said:

I don't know if it's a score as I didn't see the other half of the field.  Neither here nor there now.

Just now, quiller said:

This but we've seem to lost the rhythm offenisve flow to methodically move the ball.. no roll outs with two throw options...

well no matter will debate all we want off season I guess as again we give up a "big" run to end the game...  yeah..  D will say we gave you the ball back... sure mostly likely inside 10... 40 seconds or so no time outs....

No RPO's.