Divisional Round GDT: Cowboys @ 49ers - Keep it Rolling

D82

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

For me, and probably several others, it's not so much being irrational. It's a matter of the same 'ol same 'ol for literally decades now. We weren't supposed to do squat this year but yet we did very well. You have to take advantage of these opportunities. They don't come around all that often.

HD you and I think alike.  I'll get upset or flustered in the moment but I quickly move on.  I've had my share of remove foot from mouth now moments.  That's why I'm sitting on a couch and not standing on the sideline.   They did better than I thought they would but I don't think the goal was to bow out in the divisional round again.  Like you point out the window of opportunity will only remain open for so long.  You have to take advantage of it at some point.  I mentioned this on another post.  The NFC East is going to be even more competitive next year.  The Eagles are very well run and are not going anywhere.  The Giants are on the way up and will get better.  Should Washington find a QB that team gets a whole lot better very quickly.  It's a pivotal off season for Dallas. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HDsportsfan said:

One of the two worst teams I hate are going to another SB. F me.

Study them and figure out why it is that they always seem to be in the mix.  Figure out what they do and copy it.  If you are going to emerge from the NFC in the next few years chances are you are going to have to get past Philly and/or San Fran.

1 hour ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Dak was hot garbage tonight. He earned all the crap he’s going to get this offseason.

I’m happy for everyone who gets to take a victory lap. I wonder if, deep down, you were all hoping for it.

I’m crushed.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

All of this. 

There there child.there there...  

When you grow old you’ll realize being right doesn’t mean being happy. You see, with great knowledge comes great torment.

Study thy draft now son. But God forbid you study blue chip QBs. **** the Herberts, **** the Mahomes, ****s the Allens, and the Burrows! Keep catching lightning in a bottle with UDFAs and 4th round draft picks..

Blame the defense and sleep now. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Your glee is palpable.

It’s fine, good for you. The quarterback you’ve been trashing all season played a terrible game in his biggest spot. I’m happy for you. 

I don’t know why you’re trying to infer that I’m happy that Dak sucks. If anything I’m the one that’s most pissed about it. I’ve been pissed about it for a long time. You're just now getting here.  Welcome to the ******* club.

2 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I don’t know why you’re trying to infer that I’m happy that Dak sucks. If anything I’m the one that’s most pissed about it. I’ve been pissed about it for a long time. You're just now getting here.  Welcome to the ******* club.

I absolutely think there’s a part of you that feels good about Dak laying an egg tonight.

I promise you, I don’t belong to your club.

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I absolutely think there’s a part of you that feels good about Dak laying an egg tonight.

I promise you, I don’t belong to your club.

If you’re questioning my loyalty to the Dallas Cowboys fan club I can assure you are mistaken. I want the Cowboys to win and I have my own ideas on how to make that happen. My ideas are different than yours, true. 

My ideas are also better than yours. And yes… a part of me feel good about that. 

Just now, DaBoys said:

If you’re questioning my loyalty to the Dallas Cowboys fan club I can assure you are mistaken. I want the Cowboys to win and I have my own ideas on how to make that happen. My ideas are different than yours, true. 

My ideas are also better than yours. And yes… a part of me feel good about that. 

Lol - Get Mahomes is a fantastic idea. We should follow through on that one. Silly me.

1 minute ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Lol - Get Mahomes is a fantastic idea. We should follow through on that one. Silly me.

Letting Kirk go to Minnesota was a good  idea. Obviously we draft better than the WTFs but you don’t sign Dak to that deal you just don’t. And you cheered the deal. Most of you did. 

We’re in quarterback purgatory now you understand that right? We are stuck there’s nothing we can do.

I feel for the guy. He’s a gamer. He’s a try hard. He’s had a lot of adversity. But he’s not a Superbowl caliber QB UNLESS we build a juggernaut around him. His contract prevents that. So Wild Card games are your Super Bowl until he’s gone.

In many ways it’s you guys that get to take the victory lap. Your man is signed and coming back for years to come. 

• Like 2