TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

So just to reiterate, barring any other good information, I am willing to bet at this point that we have at least 3 scum in the following group: Ragnarok, Dome, Blue, Deadpulse, Nacho. They are in the order of what I think from scummiest to towniest 

Orca again is a wildcard because of the redirection and he could definitely be third party. 

If I didn’t mention your name it’s because I’m sure or near sure you’re town 

1 hour ago, gopherwrestler said:

I’m not caught up but I can play now, anybody wanna give me some highlights?

39 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

When did orca claim PGO? 
did he claim to use it that kill someone? Or has he not killed anyone and is just claiming pgo. 

Last night whenever I saw Pickle say Bcb was claiming PGO (my role), but Bcb claims to janitor and gets the role of the dead lol. I just kill who tries to kill me. Haven't killed anyone. Pickle said he knew who killed Deadpulse 1 and thought he was town....meaning Bcb would be for sure scum. Don't see 2 PGOs in the game

All things point to Bcb

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

sure,  day one was no lynch

day two was between mwil and myself.  MWil was the lynch and was scum

today is starting with Rags getting pressure from Whicker for a day one no lynch vote thing that he'll have to explain.   this is how whicker nailed mwil day two so i'm open to the idea

Orca has claimed a pgo variant in an effort to counterclaim my random overpowered role that I have,  Scoundrel claims he was redirected to Orca night one, Orca claims his pgo variant only kills people trying to kill him

I unfortunately am the reason Josh died N1.  I also cleared you N2 so you're welcome for that

I think that's about all we got so far

What's pgo?

57 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Here’s what I think so far:

I believe Bcb is town. This is an important part of this whole game. It’s possible I’m wrong but I don’t think so. That makes Gopher town. 

If Bcb is town then Daboyle, Wolf, and Scoundrel are all town. I believe they’re all town on their own but this is essentially confirmed unless we have a bussing scenario which I doubt. 

KSJ is town I’m 100%. 

So 3 of Rag, Blue, Dome, and Nacho are scum. 

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So just to reiterate, barring any other good information, I am willing to bet at this point that we have at least 3 scum in the following group: Ragnarok, Dome, Blue, Deadpulse, Nacho. They are in the order of what I think from scummiest to towniest 

Orca again is a wildcard because of the redirection and he could definitely be third party. 

If I didn’t mention your name it’s because I’m sure or near sure you’re town 

Nacho confirmed and corroborated when I was most votes on the block. I don't think if he was scum it would have played out like that

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Here’s what I think so far:

I believe Bcb is town. This is an important part of this whole game. It’s possible I’m wrong but I don’t think so. That makes Gopher town. 

If Bcb is town then Daboyle, Wolf, and Scoundrel are all town. I believe they’re all town on their own but this is essentially confirmed unless we have a bussing scenario which I doubt. 

KSJ is town I’m 100%. 

So 3 of Rag, Blue, Dome, and Nacho are scum. 

What about Sanchez/Deadpulse 2?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Last night whenever I saw Pickle say Bcb was claiming PGO (my role), but Bcb claims to janitor and gets the role of the dead lol. I just kill who tries to kill me. Haven't killed anyone. Pickle said he knew who killed Deadpulse 1 and thought he was town....meaning Bcb would be for sure scum. Don't see 2 PGOs in the game

All things point to Bcb

I also know a vig is in the game as well

8 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

What's pgo?

Nacho confirmed and corroborated when I was most votes on the block. I don't think if he was scum it would have played out like that

I think that’s a good read. 

PGO is paranoid gun owner. The base role is a player that kills everyone who visits him. There’s obviously many variants and restrictions put on it in games 

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I added him to the group in my updated post. 

15 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Day 2 Vote Count
(6) Mwil - Whicker, Scoundrel, Daboyle, Forge, Wolfeyes, BCB
(5.5) - BCB - TKN, Pickle, Orca, Deadpulse, Mwil
(2) Pickle - KSJ, Gopher
(1) Gopher - Blue

Let me check to make sure this is correct.

I still think Bcb is scum, but if he is town 

Deadpulse 2 and Nacho are probably scum for sure.

If Bcb is scum im looking at Wolf's vote being suspect

• Like 1