TMNT Mafia - Footclan and Friends wins

Slappy Mc

2 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

The amount has some stipulations on how i give / how it's used. He should have a full extra vote when/if he uses it. Something to be aware of so he doesn't use it last minute and get someone else thrown out 

So its different than you gave me?

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Unfortunately one of us has fallen victim to RBF. After a long stare down, @Deadpulse made a decision that cost him his life. 

@Deadpulse was Leonardo, Ninja Turtle aligned.

Day 5 will continue as scheduled.

🎅 D1 again 🤣...even nailed the character lol

@Blue what do you do?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

To be fair I've been an idiot this whole game but I've had a town read on him since I was on the chopping block and he confirmed me as gift giver, what reason am I missing to vote tkn?

Well, Nacho is the last Mafia, but even if he wasn't he's claiming to be able to kill me if he's lynched. Either he's telling the truth and kills me anyways or he's lying and Mafia, so Town wins no matter whether I'm Town or he is.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'll give this to blue, I honestly can't tell if he's tryharding just for the satisfaction of killing me first (forcing at least one town misslynch this game) or if he actually has something up his sleeve.

i wager the former, but we'll see soon enough

Hoisted by your own petard, scum