AFC Championship - Chiefs

THE DUKE

28 minutes ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Eli was relatively quiet all season, but for some reason decided to get nuts on social media this week I see. 

Hate his mouth/attitude.  If you're going to talk, talk when the job is done, not when there are two games left to win.

11 minutes ago, THE DUKE said:

Hate his mouth/attitude.  If you're going to talk, talk when the job is done, not when there are two games left to win.

absolutely. no need to chirp at Diggs. focus on the chiefs

He has been a very good signing especially for his price. But I would prefer to draft a corner in the 1st and let him walk this off-season 

Edited by ochocinco4pres

1 minute ago, ochocinco4pres said:

absolutely. no need to chirp at Diggs. focus on the chiefs

He has been a very good signing especially for his price. But I would prefer to draft a corner in the 1st and let him walk this off-season 

Even if they draft a CB in rd 1, hard to say no to him as a CB4/5 if you can get another 1 year $3-$4 mil deal.  If he wants $10 million all of a sudden, then yeah, **** off

1 minute ago, THE DUKE said:

Even if they draft a CB in rd 1, hard to say no to him as a CB4/5 if you can get another 1 year $3-$4 mil deal.  If he wants $10 million all of a sudden, then yeah, **** off

Absolutely agreed. And sadly I doubt he stays quiet even if he isn't playing. This team is just so likable and then we have Apple. 

1 hour ago, THE DUKE said:

agreed.  Take a CB in rounds 1-2 but still keep Eli (and Flowers) if you can get them for about the same price they are at this season.  The rookie replaces a guy like Davis at the backend, but then they don't re-sign Awuzie as they keep other guys.

45 minutes ago, Beck Bristow said:

Apple, former first rounder, talking about how no one believed in him is nuts. Honestly, I'm assuming the increase chatter is from people coming at him, not from him starting things. More attention in the spotlight and he can't handle it.

Uh, nevermind 🤦

Can never feel comfortable going against Mahomes especially on the road. Chris Jones might live in our backfield and we have to play perfect, which is asking a lot. I get the feeling this comes down to who has the ball last. And sadly, if it is us and it comes down to a FG, can we trust McPherson to hit it?

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

It's definitely going to be a battle.  Feeling a little too much hubris from the fan base to be comfortable.

Exactly. And Apple and Hilton. No thank you. This is a championship caliber team with the league MVP and we barely beat them the last three times. It's very rightly a toss up in Vegas.

1 hour ago, ochocinco4pres said:

Can never feel comfortable going against Mahomes especially on the road. Chris Jones might live in our backfield and we have to play perfect, which is asking a lot. I get the feeling this comes down to who has the ball last. And sadly, if it is us and it comes down to a FG, can we trust McPherson to hit it?

I like our chances both with MacPherson but Jones against Volson, injured Karras or not Alex Cappa could be an issue. Hopefully they don't get a lead and we can keep the run game going.