Conference Championship Round: San Francisco 49ers at Philadelphia Eagles

J-ALL-DAY

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eagles, Cowboys...I think people are writing off the Rams a little too quickly. I think someone from the NFC North is going to be froggy for sure, but I have no idea who it will be

I'd say Packers are team to beat in NFC North if Aaron Rodgers returns. Also Lions could be a factor if Jared Goff plays well again. Rams success hinges on Matthew Stafford whom I'm not sure has anything left.

The bottom line is that 2023 is the year the Niners can make the SB but not sure if they can win it all b/c the Bills/Chiefs/Bengals are all strong AFC candidates. 

1 minute ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

How could JJ not recover that fumble.....like how.  It was right there.  It's not even a football play, it is just a task anyone could do, dammit.

Well I've seen worse Niners fumbles in my time e.g. 1990 NFCG Roger Craig, 2011 NFCG Kyle Williams x2. 

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

Eagles, Cowboys...I think people are writing off the Rams a little too quickly. I think someone from the NFC North is going to be froggy for sure, but I have no idea who it will be

I think the Eagles will still be in the playoffs but I expect them to take a step back. 

We have a lot of defensive free agents going into next year. CGJ, Cox, BG, Kyzir White, Bradberry

We can't keep them all. Bradberry most of all is almost definitely going for the bag. Offense I'm less worried about especially if Steichen stays around which seems more likely given the rumors he's interviewed poorly.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

going to lose because Kyle dialed up a play where a garbage TE is to block their best edge LB. 

Kyle deserves this. Many players do not. It is a shame. 

We run that play often. Eagles edges are just crashing at the QB and not playing the run. More inside runs is a good counter for that. 

Just now, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

If the team had the week to prepare, it would probably be the better option.  Down by 14, I'm not so sure.

It's ok man they probably lose the SB to either the Chiefs or possibly Bengals had they moved on so no worries as this team wasn't meant to win the SB. 

Can someone start an official off-season thread so the whiners in this thread can F off and go post in that one. Not saying I’m confident in the offense to pull this out with Johnson at QB, but God some of you guys just can’t help yourself but turn on the team every week, almost like you want to see them fail. They’ve kicked butt all year. Let’s see if they can scratch their way out of this one. 

• Like 2