PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

44 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Reddick going off would be awesome to see. Hope the snubs he got award wise the other day just throw fuel on that.

Breakdown of the dline

Generally award winners do not win Super Bowls.  MVP hasn't won a Super Bowl since Warner in 99.

Only two coach of the year winners since 87 have won a Super Bowl, and only 5 since 87 have made it.

13 minutes ago, downundermike1 said:

Generally award winners do not win Super Bowls.  MVP hasn't won a Super Bowl since Warner in 99.

Only two coach of the year winners since 87 have won a Super Bowl, and only 5 since 87 have made it.

Yeah,  I'm fine with our players and coaches not getting those awards if in the end we're SB Champions!!  Coincidence, or not! Id much rather and I know for a fact they would rather be called

SB QB Jalen Hurts (SB MVP ?)

SB HC Nick Sirianni 

SB Champion Hassan Reddick 

2x SB Champion Brandon Graham 

Instead of the awards they should of been included in.

Edited by Nabbs4u

2 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Yeah,  I'm fine with our players and coaches not getting those awards if in the end we're SB Champions!!  Coincidence, or not! Id much rather and I know for a fact they would rather be called

SB HC Nick Sirianni 

Hurts was not the MVP.  That really can’t be argued.  But Geno Smith as comeback player of the year?   That made no sense since he never was in the NFL so nothing to come back from.  Prescott being MOTY?  Pandering to Dallas, consider the host.  Defensive?  Reddick should at least have been a finalist.  Coach?  Absolute joke.  They went what, 3-5-1 second half of the season?   That’s called backing into the playoffs.   

8 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

SB HC Nick Sirianni 

Agreed.  Fans caring about individual awards is weird. Titles is all that should matter to fans.

If Hurts was MVP and we lost tomorrow, it’s not like you are gonna tell some Cowboys fan talking smack “but Hurts was MVP”

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Night before Vibe check? 

Was supposed to do work, just not gonna bother. Probably play games late to wake up later. I can’t deal with waking up at 7 and having to wait like 12 hours til kickoff.

Feeling good still, creeping Mahomes cheat code thoughts are seeping in though.