PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

I remember the days a thread like this would be at like 50 pages!

Where's the energy guys!! We're one wake up from the SB!! 

If anyone hasn't watched this yet please do! You'll need like 20 mins but it's well worth it. It gave me all the feels. 

I seriously didn’t sleep much last night.  Anticipation and an elderly basset hound made sure of that.  

Have had way too much time to think about this game and too much content consumed. I'm getting delusional lol. Watching a replay of last year's SB, there's so many peaks and valleys in an NFL game man. A lead will realistically never feel safe and a deficit will realistically never feel insurmountable.

• Like 1

I do not remember the wait being this agonizing in 2018. This has been the longest 2 weeks ever. 1 more sleep. I’m equally nervous and excited, but all I know is we have a very real chance to win this game, and if we do that we are SB champs. To even be in this position after where we were at just 2 years ago is surreal but it don’t mean a thing without the ring. 

I just watched the Eagles unscripted from a few days ago and I am beyond fired up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I do not remember the wait being this agonizing in 2018. This has been the longest 2 weeks ever. 1 more sleep. I’m equally nervous and excited, but all I know is we have a very real chance to win this game, and if we do that we are SB champs. To even be in this position after where we were at just 2 years ago is surreal but it don’t mean a thing without the ring. 

I just watched the Eagles unscripted from a few days ago and I am beyond fired up.

Unscripted was so so good. All the feels. Almost cracked a tear of happiness at one point. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Danger said:

Rare to see new faces around here these days! Forums tend to be a dying art. Nice to meet you.

Obviously we need to find a way to shorthand your name and I am voting 4F4

There's going to be a few more joining soon, I believe.