PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm down with a Corey Clement type contribution out of Gainwell in the SB. 

That's what keeps playing thru my head when thinking of what could happen. I see gainwell popping off a few huge plays.

Man Corey was so great in that SB. He should've had like 3 TDs in that game. Unless I'm mistaken .. he got like tripped up twice near like the 5 yard line and ofc the TD catch

Not an Eagles fan but I’ll be rooting for the Eagles. Mainly because Kansas City has become very unlikeable, surprisingly. Got them winning 39-16.

Should be, well, a game at least.  Eagles probably won’t repeat this kind of year at all, but they are just so good right now. 

Good Luck 

7 hours ago, Morlee said:

Not an Eagles fan but I’ll be rooting for the Eagles. Mainly because Kansas City has become very unlikeable, surprisingly. Got them winning 39-16.

Should be, well, a game at least.  Eagles probably won’t repeat this kind of year at all, but they are just so good right now. 

Good Luck 

Love that score for the Eagles. Many TDs and many FGs. Sounds like our Punter will be just a fan in this scenario

2 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Love that score for the Eagles. Many TDs and many FGs. Sounds like our Punter will be just a fan in this scenario

Speaking of the 2 worst players on the Eagles roster, anyone heard which Punter will be active for the SB?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Robbie Gould and Deebo the latest to trash us and pick the Chiefs lol. Man they're so salty

The good part of this for me personally is now I hate them and just got a new rival. 

Deebo picked the Eagles though?

Unless he went on another show and picked the Chiefs.

But, yeah these past 2 weeks there has been so much salt coming from the Niners players and their fans (not the ones on here).

Like Trey Lance picked the Chiefs as fast as Rich Eisen could finish the question lol.

EDIT:Ah okay here is Deebo saying they  would’ve beat us in the scenario they are healthy and I guess claimed they could win by double digits.

I don’t blame them for feeling like they would win if they are healthy, cause they did come into the game winners of 12 straight, but it’s just in poor taste and the manner in which they are talking just screams salty.

Fred Warner  handled the interview at Super Bowl week and questions about the Eagles better than his teammates.

But, at the end of the day all this does is add a little more fuel to the fire for Eagles players like you don’t think they are hearing this stuff over the 2 weeks from then to now?

Eagles defensive players got mad at Kittle not even really dissing them, but just saying that they look really good on paper. They took the “on paper” part and rolled with it. 

The Niners if we win on Sunday will have given Jason a lot of ammo for his Super Bowl speech. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy