PLAYOFFS | Super Bowl LVII | 🦅 Eagles vs the Chiefs ➡️: Going for Ring #2 in the Kelce/Andy Bowl

Kiltman

SB LVII   

27 members have voted

1. 1. What’s the outcome

• Eagles by a mil +17
    • Eagles up two scores +10
    • Late TD seals it +7
    • Ellmatic with the ice in his veins +3
    • Anything else (you will be shunned)
  2. 2. Who’s the Eagles MVP

• Jalen Hurts
    • The Batmen / Wideouts
    • The Oline
    • Hassan Reddick
    • Slay & JB
    • Sirianni & the Offensive Coaches
    • Gannon shutting down the Kingdom

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/12/2023 at 11:30 PM

1 hour ago, downundermike1 said:

This is my last full year in my 40's.  I turn 49 on March 19th ( same bday as that buy coaching on the other sidelines today )

Ahhh 💩 now, 3 months older then me.🥃

You should of been around 16 years ago when all these Posters left were just  teenagers and in thier early 20's Young , Dumb and full of ....! 

Made my life as a Mod, interesting I'll just say that.  Glad to have you all. 

Go Birds!

Only Eagles poster older then me for almost a  decade. You around? It's SB time Dingo?

@babyatemydingo

Edited by Nabbs4u

1 minute ago, Nabbs4u said:

Ahhh 💩 now, 3 months older then me.🥃

You should of been around 16 years ago when all these Posters left were just  teenagers and in thier early 20's Young , Dumb and full of ....! 

Made my life as a Mod, interesting I'lljust say that.  Glad to have you all. 

Go Birds!

Only Eagles poster older then me fir almost a  decade. You around? It's SB time Dingo?

@babyatemydingo

Love the screen name @babyatemydingo.  I grew up in Australia, and was old enough to remember the Chamberlain case.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swoop said:

It's a very long and convoluted story, tbh.

A shortened version: 

When the board was purchased/funded by the fans as a result of the team being done with it, there are two moderators that will allow race baiting, poking fun at dead relatives, etc by some posters, but then turn around and ban people for using an emoji. Not a joke.

Even people that have nothing to do with the lot of us agree it's a major issue.

None of you will have issues with us. I'm very confident with that.

If it isn't already apparent, we're all pretty active and have literal years of time over on the other site. I'm "newer" compared to some and I've been there for a good 7 years now.

👌

The longest time poster here I can think of these days is @ianlewis16who's been around for...... 18 years. God we're old.

2 hours ago, downundermike1 said:

Not being secretive, but we are talking about a 25+ year history on that board, when it was still attached to the official team site, and then the members rallied together to create a new board in its image when the Eagles decided to close it down in April of 2020.

I will summarize for now, the moderation was not up to par, and you had anonymous moderators, so you could have a disagreement with a poster, and that poster could have been a moderator and you would never know.

One of the great things about this site, is the moderators are not anonymous.

At least for the Eagles forum here, you've got @Kiltmanwho's a tremendous photoshopper and is incredibly well respected, @EaglesPeteC the funny Uncle who makes everyone laugh and also is in deep in some of the Sim Leagues on this forum, and myself... I don't really do anything.

1 minute ago, Danger said:

Should be as simple as pasting the URL of said image or copy and pasting the image.

Been having issues for damn near 2 years with this new phone. Legit in conversation with Kilty the last 30 mins via PM.

I can't get anything to work? URL button below or not?