2023 Draft

THE DUKE

2 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Are you suggesting they've adopted a policy of ignoring game tape in favor of the underwear olympics? The only complaints about Jones have been from the draft-industrial complex about him not doing their drills. Nobody thinks he can't play tackle in the NFL at a high level. It's just dumb to see a bunch of guys he dominated get drafted before him. 

I'm suggesting that they're finally not ignoring it, which is smart.  Ignoring it has led to a run of picks that were just awful. 

Tape and underwear olympics are very important.  Ignoring one of the two, whichever it is, leads to bad drafts.

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

I'd say the change is getting Paul Alexander out of the evaluation process. The guy who vouched for Adam Kieft and Russel Bodine, etc. 

It's hard to say for sure, but i would agree that his evals were really bad the last few years lol.

6 minutes ago, theJ said:

Dawand keeps sliding.  I wonder if he'll be around for their 3rd round pick at this rate.

Maybe, I think someone pulls the trigger before the night is done.  I wouldn't mind us at 92, even if it means RB waits.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sparky151 said:

8 picks to go with both Dawand and Darnell still on the board. Fingers crossed. 

Either of those, Roschon, or Abanikanda, and i'm a happy camper.  Already took Abanikanda for my shadow team.

Fine with Achane going