Goldeneye 007 !!

adamq

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, biggie. said:

No Mercy was so good even my friends who weren't into wrestling found it fun. The CAW is still impressive.

Most fun I ever had playing a game with 3 other homies on the same TV. Original Halo (And Goldeneye) was close, but still not the same as a fatal 4 way with the smoking skull belt on the line.

We'd also have like 10 people who wanted to play, so we'd do Royal Rumbles where if you got eliminated you had to pass the sticks to one of the people who was stickless, and just keep rotating until it was down to the final 4. Then we turned it into a drinking game. Get tossed over the top rope? Pound a beer.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Not a fan of having to subscribe to monthly passes or anything like that. If I want a game I'll just buy it and not be handcuffed long-term.

Too bad, if it was a simple $20 availabilty I would most definitely get it.

Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect are both on sale right now for a couple bucks.

I grabbed both last night. Tried out Goldeneye and didnt last 20 mins. Storymode did not age well.