DMC released, Brown demoted, Jones signed

WizardHawk

1 hour ago, Calvert28 said:

Do they have a replacement for DMC? Also who is going to take Brown's place? Scandrick is too old now and is probably limited to his nickle role. Interesting to see what Jones can do for us?

My guess is Scandrick and Lewis as the starters on the outside with Brown as the #3. Which isn't really a benching if Scan goes into the slot and Brown plays LCB...

Awuzie is the wild card in all of this

The Darren McFadden situation is honestly the most telling to me at actually how bad of a coaching staff this is, or at least how bad of a coach Garrett is.

For one, you have a productive back who had 1,000 yards behind this line. Not a savior, but productive.

All year even with Zeke he's inactive. Why? Ok maybe you think he's not worth it being active to get 2 carries a game behind Zeke. Ok, I get it, I guess.

Now Zeke is suspended. You still keep him inactive, all while Jerry makes random comments about how good he is. The only RB on your team not named Zeke, who has performed WELL with this team AND is a receiving threat. And you still keep Rod Smith and Morris over him to play, AND Smith really only got a few touches.

Oh, now you FINALLY activate him and put him in! His first carry (and only carry) is a pitch to him 5 damn yards behind the LOS, where he loses 3. Never sees the field again.

Not only this, you screwed him with potential playing time elsewhere this entire time. Now you all of a sudden decide to let him go? Why? Why not 10 weeks ago?

It truly makes zero sense. Part of me hopes he signs with the Eagles and makes a super bowl run. Or signs with Washington, plays this week, and puts up 150 on us.

and yet another worthless acquisition. Will this guy ever make one meaningful play? Will he even play? Did Lewis Neal even play? Oh, and this guy was arrested for weed last year I believe. Not that I think it makes him a bad person, just hilarious the decisions this staff makes.

Archived