2023 Free Agency

Pastor Dillon

10 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

never heard of him.

@LORK88 called it before it was announced by Aaron Wilson

He is a backup IOL for Dolphins.... kind of meh... but props to Lork for knowing it before it was announced

Edit: by the time I posted this... lol

Edited by jch1911
  • Like 1

I didn’t think much of it at first, but that Dalton Schultz signing is a low key steal. His production in Dallas was predicated on being in a pass first offense surrounded by some high level talent at WR (CeeDee Lamb is a top 10 WR) but his production is very consistent.

He’s going to get a lot of targets and do some good with ‘em here. I hope we extend him long term, I think he’s got a chance to be a key target for this offense.

14 hours ago, ET80 said:

Great call, your source is giving you some good information…

Thanks, hoping to keep it rolling. Only trying to keep it to the stuff I feel confident about. The draft stuff changes too frequently outside of Bryce at #2. So many options at #12 including trading down. 

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I think we either cut or move Christian Kirksey + hope an extension for Howard & Mason

Who is our backup MLB?I love the Perryman signing, but he's injury prone - Kirksey might be needed sooner rather than later.