Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 5/13/2024 at 4:59 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Never thought I would see Goff get that kind of money. 

I'm one of the few that always believed in him. I guess trading him to Det worked out for Mcvay & Snead in LA bc they won a Super Bowl w/ Stafford but long term w/ the chance of winning multiple Super Bowls with a younger QB, they should've kept Goff.

On 5/15/2024 at 8:01 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Doing well at your job doesn’t matter, when you sign Tom Brady and also get your paycheck reduced by 7m. 

I’ll be shocked if Brady doesn't suck. He's very dry. Like he does some funny things and he knows what’s going on but it's not going to be exciting to listen to him. 

7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

No I didn’t. If I messed up. Sorry. If you need to delete it, no problem. 

I can’t, but you can. It’s a fake post and quote that’s all. 

Been MIA guys but for good reasons! Wife and I welcomed a baby boy Tuesday morning around 4 am. Both are doing great. 

Told him he doesn’t have to suffer as a Commanders fan, but he sure as hell won’t be a Cowboy fan either. 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Been MIA guys but for good reasons! Wife and I welcomed a baby boy Tuesday morning around 4 am. Both are doing great. 

Told him he doesn’t have to suffer as a Commanders fan, but he sure as hell won’t be a Cowboy fan either. 

Congrats man !! First one or 10th ?

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

Congrats! All the best!🥂