Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 10/20/2022 at 11:36 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Awful trade for the 49ers. CMC can’t stay healthy. Way too much given up for a RB & Kyle always finds guys who are good in his system w/ late round picks. They’re paying too much $ for CMC now, gave up too much draft capital & he can’t stay healthy.

Other than that! Great trade! 😂 

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, lavar703 said:

I can’t even watch the MLB playoffs. There were former Nats just littered everywhere. It’s pretty depressing. Just remarkable the amount of talent the Lerners allowed to walk away. 

It does suck, but I like the young talent that Rizzo acquired in those trades. I think the young guys we have are developing pretty well. Hopefully we hit on some of these high picks & the ones we’ve had the last few years like Cade Cavali (P), Brady House (IF) and Elijah Green (OF) and our high picks this year & they help change the direction of the franchise with guys like Josiah Gray RHOP, Kiebert Ruiz C, Luis Garcia 2B, C.J. Abrams SS, James Wood (OF), Jeremy DeRosa (OF), Robert Hassell III (OF), Jarlin Susana (RHP), Cole Henry(RHP), Cristhian Vaquero (CF, and Jeremy DeRosa (OF)

https://www.justbaseball.com/prospects/washington-nationals-top-prospects/?amp

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, turtle28 said:

I watched an NFL films documentary on him one time. His former players would rave about what made the Packer Sweep so effective even with the defense correctly reading the play.

It's because he drilled that play into them over and over and over. And if one person made a mistake, they ran it again. He would point out to the different players "No, you need to be here at this point to take on this man over here". 

Wish we had a coach who paid attention to detail.

• Like 1