Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Not a bad idea especially that this game can really take a toll on your body. 

Just when I thought you couldn’t be anymore dumber you do something like this and TOTALLY REDEEM YOURSELF! 🤣

It’s genius!

12 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

If you have a set bye week like that, I think you also need to set the earlier byes to happen like Week 4-7, and shoehorn all of them in there.  

They won't do it (imo) because of betting, daily, and Fantasy Football implications. 

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Chase Young is starting out on the Saints’ PUP list with his neck injury

The Saints screwed the pooch on this signing . 😏 $13 mill.. ugh

3 hours ago, RSkinGM said:

The Saints screwed the pooch on this signing . 😏 $13 mill.. ugh

They’ve also lost Ramcyzk for the year already.  

Young is the worst “sure thing” defensive player since Aaron Curry……but I think Curry was still worse.  

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/19/2024 at 11:06 AM, naptownskinsfan said:

They’ve also lost Ramcyzk for the year already.  

Young is the worst “sure thing” defensive player since Aaron Curry……but I think Curry was still worse.  

The thing about Young though is his case is more like RG3’s. 

I still think it looks bad for Rivera & the C’s medical staff from last year that they for the 2nd time tried to say that Chase Young just had an injury he could play through, had him play with that injury & really didn't disclose how serious the knee or neck injuries were. It's not Chase’s fault he tore up his knee or has a neck issue that he needed surgery on. It truly sucks for him that this has happened.

With Aaron Curry and guys like Vernon Gholston amongst others, they were just not as talented as what people thought and were way overdrafted, possibly by an entire round.

Edited by turtle28

The Christian Darrisaw extension got me thinking of what could have been……instead of Chase Young, Dotson, Davis and Forbes we could have Herbert, Darrisaw, Kyle Hamilton and Christian Gonzalez.  

Rivera committed franchise malpractice.  He probably never has another job in the NFL ever again.  This is why you don’t let coaches control things.