Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

21 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Yeah...we were living in borrowed time against crappy teams. Hopefully we can bounce back and still win the ACC Championship

I have to say that although I don’t like the U as you know, I’m very excited that Richt has them headed in the right direction. They do appear to be back and that’s good for college football.

Anyone watching OSU vs Michigan?

Michigan has 3 good TEs. They have the one guy Hill, 80 who’s built more like a FB and scored the TD. Then they have two guys who are 6’7 and look like prototypical TEs.

OSU Wrs are very young and experienced. I can’t tell you how many balls they’ve dropped this year - especially Hill and Victor - but watch out for #21 Campbell. They use Campbell as the H-back - same position Harvin and Samuel played in Meyer’s offense - and he’s a good wr, especially after the catch. He’s very physical, reminds me of a young Garçon, he’s likely to be a late 1st or 2nd round pick of he comes out in the draft this year.

Edited by turtle28

36 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

For some reason the 49ers not playing Garrapolo is getting on my nerves. If I was Garrapolo I'd refuse to sign with them in the off-season. 

They keep saying the offense is too hard to learn this quickly, I guess that only matters except when Kyle/Mike were coaching in DC.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

They keep saying the offense is too hard to learn this quickly, I guess that only matters except when Kyle/Mike were coaching in DC.

They're tanking obviously. I'm assuming they don't want to give up their chance to draft Barkley. It just annoys the hell outta me.