Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

4 hours ago, Woz said:

I'm not trying to change your fandom, but consider me as someone who will attempt to keep you grounded because you are going to be disappointed yet again.

Well I know that. Trust me, I don’t expect any Dc team in its current make up - not even the Nats - to win a Championship. Still, it’s hard to not enjoy the wizards being good - even if they aren’t great - because since the year I was born in 79 they have only been good or w/ some promise when I was a new born, in the Webber era, Arenas era and Wall era in 38.5 years.

Josh McDaniels NOT going to Indy to be their HC. He's returning to NE to stay  as the OC.

This is career suicide for him to agree to be the coach and then go back on it.

...except...

...if he was assured that Bill will retire soon and that he will be the next HC of the Pats.

Looks like the Pats' dynasty is gonna break up sooner than people expected.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I thought the launch was amazing. The fact that they had a Tesla car in their drove me nuts though. Really cool to watch.

You can still watch the car if you want ... it's a livestream on Youtube. It's not all that interesting since there's all of this black background (something called "space?"), but it's still going.

Or if you prefer, the car is on a sound stage somewhere just being video'd on a loop.

Wizards lost to the Celtics in overtime. Should’ve won the game, they missed a handful of lay ups and Morris had two horrible fouls on 3point shots by Irving including one with less than a minute left and Irving hit all 3 free throws to send the game into overtime.

Beal had a chance to win it, he lost his footing, regained it and missed the possible game winner. 

Edited by turtle28