Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Well fellas, my daughter was born tonight. She came a few weeks early so she's in the NICU but she's doing great and the signs look good. 

So many congratulations sir! Meeting my son was the best moment of my life and to this day he melts my heart every time I look at him.

its honestly crazy to watch as all grow up and have kids. Best wishes to your daughter. Your best days are ahead and you deserve every smile/step/glare that is coming your way

• Like 2

5 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Well fellas, my daughter was born tonight. She came a few weeks early so she's in the NICU but she's doing great and the signs look good. 

Congrats Lavar! That’s awesome! Don’t worry about her being a few weeks early, she’ll be fine. I was a few weeks early - only 4 pounds when I was born.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, lavar703 said:

Congrats, lavar!

I award you 1 (ONE) "get out of mockery for an incoherent, frothing of the mouth" post due to the incoming lack of sleep. Use it wisely.

tenor.gif

(you will now join the club of people who understand why the United Nations considers sleep deprivation a form of torture)

• Like 1

So after winning in Cle on Thursday night, the wizards come back home last night and lay an egg vs Charlotte at home. Only Beal and Oubre playeed well, their perimeter defense was horrible and they allowed freaking Frank Kaminsky to score 25. The wizards have now lost as many games at home that they did all of last year, and it’s another bad loss to an under .500 team.