Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

So I thought this was funny:

I have a friend who is a big Eagles fan (we all make mistakes) and is quite upset that the Cowboys took Ceedee Lamb before they had their chance.

”It’s a really dirty underhanded move on Dallas’ part knowing that Philly needs receivers.”

Me: “So you just want them to let a high value player fall to them because they need them and Dallas doesn’t need another wide receiver to beat up your corners?”

”I just think it’s disrespectful.”

”...oh... honey.”

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I have a friend who is a big Eagles fan (we all make mistakes) and is quite upset that the Cowboys took Ceedee Lamb before they had their chance.

”It’s a really dirty underhanded move on Dallas’ part knowing that Philly needs receivers.”

Me: “So you just want them to let a high value player fall to them because they need them and Dallas doesn’t need another wide receiver to beat up your corners?”

”...oh... honey.”

PotableSomberHammerkop-size_restricted.g

• Like 2

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

”...oh... honey.”

That'S Not How Any Of This Works GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PARROTHEAD said:

KylBRrlHgQgAPN7VHv8ecvNb0rhVQSmnDf4ncGi1

Hate? Youre crazy. Cause this looks amazing. I got 2 LSU ones so far. I wish they had this print in purple.

Alright, I like that one too.  Usually not a fan of this stuff though.  I get killer money for my Orioles tickets during Hawaiian shirt giveaway day though.  I double my money at least, could triple it with a good opponent (NYY, BOS, WAS or another good, quality interleague opponent.) 

9 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Alright, I like that one too.  Usually not a fan of this stuff though.  I get killer money for my Orioles tickets during Hawaiian shirt giveaway day though.  I double my money at least, could triple it with a good opponent (NYY, BOS, WAS or another good, quality interleague opponent.) 

I dunno man, $6 isn't a lot of money these days, but at least it beats what you get for Redskins tickets.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 6:34 AM, JoshstraDaymus said:

”...oh... honey.”

Ha!

Sounds like my friend who's an eagles fan! Just straight up delusional. We can't even talk football bc he's a huge homer. They type that yells at you about this and that when you're trying to come to a consensus that yeah you guys have this but we have this so we’ll see what happens, and they won't come to a truce.