Things other than C’s Talk

turtle28

On 9/30/2020 at 10:33 AM, turtle28 said:

So, now that LSU crapped the bed in the first game of the year vs a average Miss St team and the LSU dynasty under Ogeron looks more like a one off than a dynasty, who you got winning the National Championship?

As much as I want my Buckeyes to win it all, I think Clemson wins it all again.

What say you?

I like Georgia's chances with JT Daniels.  Stetson Bennett knows the offense but will be limited against top teams.  Dwan Mathis just looks meh.  But we have a small sample size and this is going to be a weird year.  

On 10/1/2020 at 7:52 PM, naptownskinsfan said:

I like Georgia's chances with JT Daniels.  Stetson Bennett knows the offense but will be limited against top teams.  Dwan Mathis just looks meh.  But we have a small sample size and this is going to be a weird year.  

I don’t think anyone will beat Alabama this year in the SEC. 

Edited by turtle28

13 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So, now two games have been postponed bc of COVID. First the Titans/Steelers, now the Chiefs/Patriots.

Just goes to show you, this year is going to be a roller coaster and you can't count on anything.  Fortunes can reverse in a second.  New England, no doubt, is better coached than most but this will still hurt them.  Skins need to stay focused for this reason.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

@naptownskinsfan outside of the QB, the Bulldogs are looking great! 

If this was Fromm, we probably would only have 10 points.  

Kidding (?) aside, Bennett's looked solid.  But I really like the offense Monken has brought in.  Certainly better than the Stone Age stuff we ran with Chungus and Coley.