Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Although mwil played his role well, my MVP vote goes to Whicker

He took on the challenge of being the townsided scum and lived well at endgame, surviving lynching and hits

I basically just went balls out to save wolf the first 3 nights, but was lolscum for more than half the game

Mwil was so close to winning alone too (and we almost were too when we redirected mwil to rack and tried to hit mwil (again) instead of a town

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Sigh no one would listen on Whicker. Over exuberance to lynch Malf again immediately is what gave it away to me 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Are you kidding me? I was begging to lynch Whicker on the day we killed gopher. Mwil briefly joined me and we could have flipped it but nobody else jumped on. 

Both of you had me. I should have died when I claimed I failed my move on Malf. Which is what actually happened it was just a kill redirected by Llama, which you all figured out 

Sigh no one would listen on Whicker. Over exuberance to lynch Malf again immediately is what gave it away to me 

The Simpsons Dance GIF

On 2/13/2023 at 9:21 PM, The Orca said:

Done arguing with scum trolling

I'm Arthur Morgan, 100% town and 100% the main town character of the game

Every night I protect Marston automatically

Also odd night alignment compare cop  (Racks is aligned with me)

I can compare myself with someone every odd night...yeah that powerful

1 shot deathproof 

Was told N2 I survived the kill attempt on me but paid a price. I contracted TB and as such any moves the rest of the game have a 50% chance to fail 

@rackcs

@Whicker 

@MWil23

@Pickle Rick

That should clear things up when I'm gone in the worse town lynch in mafia history

Any town that lynches me....

jurassic park deal with it GIF

My actual role. Town lynching the only 2 guaranteed town characters was amazing 

• Like 2

I listened, I just decided mathematically it didn’t make sense for me. I told you guys he was scum D4 and even yesterday on Gopher tried to swing it but alas nobody but Rack would listen. 

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Are you kidding me? I was begging to lynch Whicker on the day we killed gopher. Mwil briefly joined me and we could have flipped it but nobody else jumped on. 

Well if someone wouldn't have claimed to use an ability the night they didn't have an ability, I was there 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

He took on the challenge of being the townsided scum and lived well at endgame, surviving lynching and hits

I basically just went balls out to save wolf the first 3 nights, but was lolscum for more than half the game

Mwil was so close to winning alone too (and we almost were too when we redirected mwil to rack and tried to hit mwil (again) instead of a town

Yeah I agree Whicker for MVP. And this was like the perfect role for you. You get to do your thing where you act like obvious scum to deflect from teammates but then you get to keep living.

Just now, bcb1213 said:

He wouldn't have lol 

It wouldn't have been impossible. Keep yours and his vote on whicker today while whicker and malf stay on mwil. This leads to a tie. Then he kills whicker tonight. Then he just needs one of you or malf to vote for the other with him, he nk's the last one and that's it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I will say that I wish daboyle hadn't ended things early, I was excited to see if Mwil could've pulled off the solo win. I think he could have.

Yeah I put in to kill Whicker tonight and wouldn’t have voted bcb under any circumstances :) 

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

I CLAIMED BULLETPROOF FREAKING THREE TIMES :) 

Just now, rackcs said:

Yeah I agree Whicker for MVP. And this was like the perfect role for you. You get to do your thing where you act like obvious scum to deflect from teammates but then you get to keep living.

Yep, i knew when i saw my role, the plan for me was do as much damage as possible, regardless of how bad i looked

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

At 2:2 ratio though, thats a scum win

Not if you can't win with Dutch alive.

Just now, Malfatron said:

That was my favorite part of the game i must say.

I knew it wasn't him but acting like a **** to everyone voting you doesn't exactly ingratiate yourself to the crowd.