Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

2 hours ago, rackcs said:

Honestly **** it. For now I'm staying on @gopherwrestler until he gives us something because it's really just ridiculous at this point. He's been on multiple times yesterday and consistently refused to give any info. It's really annoying and if he is town, it's just making it harder for town to win.

I told you who I am.

I got one thing for you... Llama is town.... its all i got from last night.... then he died.
I also got that pickle was town...

every other night i get to see what people are. Havent had much luck..
This claiming to try to win, and vote for someone who doesn't claim is kind of lame... its not even scum hunting.

I tell whats useful....

If you would really scum hunt you would see my Character is obviously in this game.... nobody counter claiming should be a pretty easy indicator saying i'm not lying.

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I told you who I am.

I got one thing for you... Llama is town.... its all i got from last night.... then he died.

This claiming to try to win, and vote for someone who doesn't claim is kind of lame... its not even scum hunting.

I tell whats useful....

If you would really scum hunt you would see my Character is obviously in this game.... nobody counter claiming should be a pretty easy indicator saying i'm not lying.

So you're claiming the same ability that Orca had?

9 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I told you who I am.

I tell whats useful....

We are trying to scum hunt by comparing night moves with known actions. We're at a point in the game where having all of the info available to us helps town. It is scum hunting, we're trying to account for actions of others.

And I've said multiple times that I doubt you're scum because the character claim is strong. But we're trying to fit together the pieces of the puzzle and we didn't have them all.

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So you're claiming the same ability that Orca had?

I think he's claiming just a regular cop role by the sounds of it. Which I think makes sense and is what I was kind of assuming he was. Except it sounds like he's also claiming odd night? Which I don't think makes sense given that Orca was odd night compare.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

a small part of me wants to think that Josh is the opposite of Forge seeing how we seem to have even odd night abilities

Josh claimed 2-shot roleblocker, which would pair with Llama's 2-shot redirector. So there is still alignment there.

8 minutes ago, rackcs said:

We are trying to scum hunt by comparing night moves with known actions. We're at a point in the game where having all of the info available to us helps town. It is scum hunting, we're trying to account for actions of others.

And I've said multiple times that I doubt you're scum because the character claim is strong. But we're trying to fit together the pieces of the puzzle and we didn't have them all.

I think he's claiming just a regular cop role by the sounds of it. Which I think makes sense and is what I was kind of assuming he was. Except it sounds like he's also claiming odd night? Which I don't think makes sense given that Orca was odd night compare.

no I'm even night, I just shot a arrow last night and @Daboylegave me an alignment.... maybe @Daboyle can confirm that for me.

• Like 2

Just now, bcb1213 said:

everything that has an odd, has had an even thus far

Yes, and then we have a role that is x-shot (Llama town redirector), so to me it would make sense to have an x-shot town roleblocker as well since I think those are two roles that I think are related.