Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

wouldn't have been impossible. Keep yours and his vote on whicker today while whicker and malf stay on mwil. This leads to a tie. Then he kills whicker tonight. Then he just needs one of you or malf to vote for the other with him, he nk's the last one and that's it.

I would have killed bcb at night though

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

We tried to hit you N1 too. So I felt it was worth the risk that you were only one shot deathproof. You were the biggest threat to us winning I believe at the time 

I tried throwing up a flag for you guys early and this is how you repay me. I even had no kill submitted then submitted a kill on Malf instead for the lulz 

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I tried throwing up a flag for you guys early and this is how you repay me. I even had no kill submitted then submitted a kill on Malf instead for the lulz 

To be fair, I’m horrible on weekends. I really shouldn’t even be on my phone right now haha. 
I didn’t read anything seriously D1 or D2. The only thing of note I did was I said I would find a way to move the lynch off of Wolf while looking town which I am proud of myself for 

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

Lol, true

But the spirit of the mafia lore says even ratio

That must have felt good though being cleared SK.

We all knew you were the sk though right away lol

I wanted you to know because I was bulletproof and there was nothing you could do to get Dutch the vigilante lynched.

• Like 1