Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, Whicker said:

I’ve said before, the Main Character argument isn’t a good one. He’s acting like it’s some auto no lynch me but it’s not at all. I was with him all day but I can’t get behind his last posts 

I'll remember this. Next time anyone claims I'm just lynching them. Claims mean nothing now 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I'll remember this. Next time anyone claims I'm just lynching them. Claims mean nothing now 

You are intentionally being obtuse. I never said anything close to that. If your only argument is “I’m the cover character!!!” Then your argument isn’t a good one. You are literally talking to a dude who didn’t include Commander Shepard in Mass Effect mafia or Geralt in the Witcher mafia. 

Edited by Whicker
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Like you’re the one who claimed all day something entirely different from his alleged actual role. “Claims mean nothing” is truly laughable coming from the man making the current claims 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Like you’re the one who claimed all day something entirely different from his alleged actual role. “Claims mean nothing” is truly laughable coming from the man making the current claims 

Again...cause you don't lynch the one ducking character 100% for sure is town. Hide my actual role, lives, and scum hunting move from mafia