Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

6 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

As time went on, camp morale was only getting worse. Losing respected members like this can only do that for a gang like this. Fingers continued to point at each other, with blame in their mouths. Someone called out “that cowpoke is almost certainly the one causing all this” at the man quietly coughing. They aren’t even sure of his real name. Tacitus Kilgore? Arthur Callahan? Fenton? 

Murmurs about the man’s true allegiances rose and they decided his carelessness is what got this gang here in the first place and he needed to die. Shots quickly rang out after. Although the first attempt at his life didn’t come to fruition, his recent tuberculosis diagnosis had left his body significantly weakened and was unable to stop what was coming. As the corpse fell to the ground, they noticed that this diseased man was actually one of the most respected figures within the gang!

@The Orca is dead. He was Arthur Morgan, Comparison Cop (Odd Night), Van Der Linde Gang-Aligned.

MOVES ARE DUE 10:30PM ET.

'Cause I ain't never met no shackles that could ever tie me down

You know it always feels like flying right up 'til you hit the ground

And I can hear her whistlin' Dixie, so pour the whiskey 'til it's gone

'Cause I've known friends and I've known outlaws, but all my outlaw friends are gone

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

stupid-people.gif

It’s tough to keep it in the circle when stupid decides to make up about 15 different abilities when he could have just claimed his normal one and won. But no he needed to be a super powerful hero character I guess. I honestly don’t know why he chose to be actual anti-town instead of helpful but it doesn’t make me stupid 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It’s tough to keep it in the circle when stupid decides to make up about 15 different abilities when he could have just claimed his normal one and won. But no he needed to be a super powerful hero character I guess. I honestly don’t know why he chose to be actual anti-town instead of helpful but it doesn’t make me stupid 

Just you for lynching the main character in the game and someone 100% to be town

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Just you for lynching the main character in the game and someone 100% to be town

I mean I’ve already explained several times why this isn’t a good argument but sure dude just keep repeating it. It’s sure to change my mind. 

You can call me stupid all you want but it’s really not going to work. I know I make good decisions and I have enough introspection to realize when I **** up. This isn’t it 

• Like 1

Just now, Whicker said:

I mean I’ve already explained several times why this isn’t a good argument but sure dude just keep repeating it. It’s sure to change my mind. 

You can call me stupid all you want but it’s really not going to work. I know I make good decisions and I have enough introspection to realize when I **** up. This isn’t it 

No you haven't.  Arthur is always gonna be in the game and gang aligned.  You ****ed up.  Stop putting your dumbass mistake on others and own it 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

No you haven't.  Arthur is always gonna be in the game and gang aligned.  You ****ed up.  Stop putting your dumbass mistake on others and own it 

Lol. He wasnt 100% gang aligned. dude. I apparently know the game better than you. Which I already knew