Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Also. Me owning my mistakes @Pickle Rick  

Why don’t you go insult someone else 

Dude i told everyone d2 wolfe was scum but no you all lynched town

I told you all d3 wolfe was scum but no you lynched the main character, cop and undoubtedly the most important and powerful town role

I can't wait to see what stupid **** happens next

(Probably wolfe lives the lynch then they win do to some unforseen mechanic lol)

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Dude i told everyone d2 wolfe was scum but no you all lynched town

I told you all d3 wolfe was scum but no you lynched the main character, cop and undoubtedly the most important and powerful town role

I can't wait to see what stupid **** happens next

(Probably wolfe lives the lynch then they win do to some unforseen mechanic lol)

Dude. Congratulations on being right on day 2. 

He was an odd night comparison cop dude. He’s no more powerful than anyone else that’s died. He’s not more powerful than me. Lol you act like his role is somehow still unknown. All that extra powerful **** was a LIE 

Orcas notorious for stringing a man up and saying “even if I’m wrong, I’m right… cause this guy didn’t play correctly”

I wouldn’t look too much into him pounding his chest more than I would a 5 point Buck for mountin a decoy 

• Like 1

Just now, Dome said:

Orcas notorious for stringing a man up and saying “even if I’m wrong, I’m right… cause this guy didn’t play correctly”

I wouldn’t look too much into him pounding his chest more than I would a 5 point Buck for mountin a decoy 

That why you starve in the cold winter nights, you can't tell a decoy from a buck?