Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Part of the annoying thing about these vote counts is how Forge and gopher consistently voted off of the major trains. Not sure which is scummier, voting for the wrong train or avoiding either train. Ultimately doesn't really help to narrow down the suspect pool it seems. 

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

It counts your move, if any, as well 

So, even if it does, which seems weird for a motion detector:

My move

A scum redirect

We know BCB and Rack didn't use one on me, so there's that.

Granted, some variations allow that, but it's also ambiguous as to whether or not your move counts.

That said, there's another big reason why I have a hard time buying 4 moves...considering, you know, X shots as well as odd/even flips and all. 

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Part of the annoying thing about these vote counts is how Forge and gopher consistently voted off of the major trains. Not sure which is scummier, voting for the wrong train or avoiding either train. Ultimately doesn't really help to narrow down the suspect pool it seems. 

Forge 2.0 at least voted on the main train ONCE, which is a positive sign. Lemme go back and look real quick for a summary

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

to be fair

you used one

you were redirected

whicker used his on you 

so that's three already

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Granted, some variations allow that, but it's also ambiguous as to whether or not your move counts.

That said, there's another big reason why I have a hard time buying 4 moves...considering, you know, X shots as well as odd/even flips and all. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, even if it does, which seems weird for a motion detector:

My move

A scum redirect

We know BCB and Rack didn't use one on me, so there's that.

I think it's normal for it to count your move as part of the motion detection. I'm not sure about Whicker's move counting, I'm not familiar enough with the role to know if that's normal. Still plenty of unaccounted people left though to make up for the other 2 moves. It's why we need claims now from people. 

@gopherwrestler

@Llamalover

@JoshstraDaymus

We'll be needing full claims, it's that time

19 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Okay since our you-know-whats are in a vise, I'm going to track votes to try to look at some people I think are Town learns:

Day 1 Final VC:

Gopher and BCB look really good here, Josh, Forge 2.0, and obviously scum Malf look really bad.

*Noteworthy Llama and Whicker weird NL votes with Wolf throwing his away

Day 2 Final VC:

Llama came in late with a Nacho swing vote, but so did BCB and Dome. This looks good for Forge 2.0

*Noteworthy Whicker looks bad again, Gopher and Josh nowhere to be seen

18 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

D3:

Whicker's vote stood out more and went from putting Orca 1 ahead to 2+ ahead with the swings after me. Llama looks good but could be WIFOM. Forge and Gopher with bad throwaway votes.

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

D4: 

Malf perhaps using WIFOM to try to distance from Whicker?

D1: Gopher and BCB look GOOD, Josh and Forge look BAD; Whicker and Llama look bad

D2: Forge looks good, Llama looks BAD

D3: Llama looks good or WIFOM; Forge and Gopher look BAD

D4: Malf using WIFOM on Whicker?

So, TL;DR based off of voting:

Forge's best case for him is his D2 close vote, town lean.

BCB based off of D1, Town lean

If scum is an inactive, I'd start with Llama.

If scum is an active, I'd start with Whicker.

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I think it's normal for it to count your move as part of the motion detection. I'm not sure about Whicker's move counting, I'm not familiar enough with the role to know if that's normal. Still plenty of unaccounted people left though to make up for the other 2 moves. It's why we need claims now from people. 

@gopherwrestler

@Llamalover

@JoshstraDaymus

We'll be needing full claims, it's that time

@Forge as well

• Like 1

Llama until he checks in. The voting is pretty egregious and as good of a place to start as any. I still stand by my major suspicion of Whicker, but assuming his MD tracks mine and his, that would be 3 out of 4. Any town who made a move on me should come forward immediately. 

Dark horse possibility that Dome put in a move to track me even night for a 4th move, but truthfully I have no idea how a host reconcile's that with a scum hit.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

D1: Gopher and BCB look GOOD, Josh and Forge look BAD; Whicker and Llama look bad

D2: Forge looks good, Llama looks BAD

D3: Llama looks good or WIFOM; Forge and Gopher look BAD

D4: Malf using WIFOM on Whicker?

So, TL;DR based off of voting:

Forge's best case for him is his D2 close vote, town lean.

BCB based off of D1, Town lean

If scum is an inactive, I'd start with Llama.

If scum is an active, I'd start with Whicker.

I feel like Josh looks really bad in the Orca/wolf vote as well. Iirc, the vote was tied up at one point with around 6 apiece and Josh is the 6th vote on Orca. Seems like he was one of the votes on their in a pivotal lynch. 

• Like 1