Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

Just now, MWil23 said:

Can I please get a claim from you my dude? I'm actually trying to game solve. 

I know, I know...I surprise myself too. If need be, I can exchange a well fitting meme for a claim, even trade.

I'm Rains Fall. I'm an odd night role blocker. 

I'm the one who blocked Pickle..because frankly he annoys me and LOL. 

I don't have an investigative ability and I don't know the source because I never played the game, so I don't have much to add besides my wonderful personality, astonishing good looks, a couple of Lindor truffles. Every now and again, I read a post from someone else though (but to be honest, these posts are usually memes from you...I would recommend communicating with me in this manner in the future) 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

7ba2ef.jpg

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I don't have an investigative ability and I don't know the source because I never played the game, so I don't have much to add besides my wonderful personality, astonishing good looks, a couple of Lindor truffles. Every now and again, I read a post from someone else though (but to be honest, these posts are usually memes from you...I would recommend communicating with me in this manner in the future) 

Did Scoundrel submit a N1 move by any chance?

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

No. Of all the characters claimed so far, he is the most minor. 

At the beginning of the game, the gang is running from the Pinkertons after a failed heist. During this heist, Sean was separated and captured, so he is a member of the gang but you don’t meet him until after a couple chapters where you rescue him. He then dies shortly after and is the first gang member that you actually meet in the game to die. 

I’m on Llama. MWil is claiming to be redirected and it’s definitely now at least confirmed to be scum. This seems like Llama’s new player way of claiming his move without incrimination. 

that claim just stinks

Now, I know WIFOM and all that, but I'd have to be suicidal to claim that I:

A. Have a redirect and

B. Redirected Mwil specifically last night

I know it stinks to high heaven, but I'm innocent

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

to be fair, if scum role blocked llama, they aren't going to claim it

Oooh! Oooh! Something relevant:

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:
24 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Once again, we're at a point where everyone needs to massclaim anyways. So for those who have yet to claim, please do so ASAP. Especially if you roleblocked llama last night.

Yes. If Town happened to roleblock him, they should speak up. Scum wouldn't speak up and would be content to let him die, so that lie to earn townie points from scum would be a 4D chess move at this stage in the game IMO.

3 minutes ago, Forge said:

Someone who has played the game more or more recently than me. Rains Fall is not part of the gang but does work with them on a few missions correct?

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

to be fair, if scum role blocked llama, they aren't going to claim it

Yes but we've already discussed why it would be unlikely that scum would roleblock llama in this scenario

14 hours ago, Daboyle said:

Vote Count:

7 - Malfatron (rackcs, Pickle Rick, gopherwrestler, Forge, bcb1213, Whicker, Dome)
1 - gopherwrestler (MWil23)
1 - Whicker (Malfatron)

No Vote Yet:  @JoshstraDaymus, @Llamalover

@Malfatron will be the lynch.

Moves due by 10:30pm ET.

So he put in a Town move despite not voting AND scum decided to block him?

Tom Cruise What GIF

• Like 1