Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

13 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm Rains Fall. I'm an odd night role blocker. 

I'm the one who blocked Pickle..because frankly he annoys me and LOL. 

I don't have an investigative ability and I don't know the source because I never played the game, so I don't have much to add besides my wonderful personality, astonishing good looks, a couple of Lindor truffles. Every now and again, I read a post from someone else though (but to be honest, these posts are usually memes from you...I would recommend communicating with me in this manner in the future) 

what night did you block pickle

Just now, MWil23 said:

You think we for sure have 3 scum left?

Llama

Malf

Forge

I don't think so/I hope not. But I do think at this point based on the info we have I feel pretty good about it being Llama or Forge. Basically if someone can corroborate llama's roleblock story, then I'd feel good about going Forge. If not, then I'd probably lean llama.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Someone who has played the game more or more recently than me. Rains Fall is not part of the gang but does work with them on a few missions correct?

Yes but we've already discussed why it would be unlikely that scum would roleblock llama in this scenario

He’s the Indian Chief who’s tribe has been pushed out by the western culture (for example the government refused to vaccinate the tribe from smallpox). His son is angry and vengeful about this. Dutch is able to use that anger and use Rains Fall’s son to achieve his goals. Arthur, with Charles (who is also native), is shown the good side and Rains Fall ends up reading him as genuine. It’s more of a showing of the disconnect between Arthur/Dutch and a narrative on the way the natives were pushed out of the west more than Rains Fall being a central character. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm Rains Fall. I'm an odd night role blocker. 

I'm the one who blocked Pickle..because frankly he annoys me and LOL. 

I don't have an investigative ability and I don't know the source because I never played the game, so I don't have much to add besides my wonderful personality, astonishing good looks, a couple of Lindor truffles. Every now and again, I read a post from someone else though (but to be honest, these posts are usually memes from you...I would recommend communicating with me in this manner in the future) 

This is a lie.

But again, I’m reminding myself here that we shouldn’t go 100% off character claims. 

So this is how the camp is set up. 

Dutch is the leader, undisputed. 
Hosea is his right hand man and second in charge. 
the next tier in terms of the camp is Miss Grimshaw and Mr Pearson. Every time the gang would get to a new place, Dutch would say something like “Miss Grimshaw! Mr Pearson! Let’s make this camp a home!”

Mr Pearson was Wolf’s claimed role. 

Arthur is the Main Character of the game but he’s really just the most experienced gunman and Dutch’s friend. He’s no more relevant technically than guys like Charles

Just now, Forge said:

Ummm...no it's not? 

2 role blocks seems OP.

I am a 2 shot role blocker.

Saturday night I blocked Malf (not sure of what day that was)

Monday night I blocked Wolfey (Also not sure of what day that was)

Now I’m just waiting out the clock.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

But again, I’m reminding myself here that we shouldn’t go 100% off character claims. 

So this is how the camp is set up. 

Dutch is the leader, undisputed. 
Hosea is his right hand man and second in charge. 
the next tier in terms of the camp is Miss Grimshaw and Mr Pearson. Every time the gang would get to a new place, Dutch would say something like “Miss Grimshaw! Mr Pearson! Let’s make this camp a home!”

Mr Pearson was Wolf’s claimed role. 

Arthur is the Main Character of the game but he’s really just the most experienced gunman and Dutch’s friend. He’s no more relevant technically than guys like Charles

So to clarify, I’m not trying to imply Bcb scum. 

Guys like Charles would include dead town like Lenny and Swanson