Red Dead Redemption II Mafia - Game Over - Pinkertons and Dutch Wins!

Daboyle

I'm not a huge fan of the only people I really trust in the bunch either not voting yet or voting for me.

I have misgivings against Josh and Forge as of right now, but I don't know which one I'm leaning more towards at the moment. I don't think my voting any which way will really twist the vice on either of them, considering they've both given their claims. 

1 minute ago, Llamalover said:

I'm not a huge fan of the only people I really trust in the bunch either not voting yet or voting for me.

I have misgivings against Josh and Forge as of right now, but I don't know which one I'm leaning more towards at the moment. I don't think my voting any which way will really twist the vice on either of them, considering they've both given their claims. 

What are your thoughts on the Josh/Forge situation?

at this point i'd guess Josh/Forge, Whicker and Malf

if i'd also had to guess whicker is probbaly the killer with some random how many moves someone make role that doesn't sound like something butters would do in a smallish game. 

I actually tend to believe Josh more as an x shot makes more sense than an odd night variant when there's apparantly no even night variant based upon my own role

10 minutes ago, rackcs said:

What are your thoughts on the Josh/Forge situation?

Rains Fall, in game, is a pacifist, so role-block would work as flavor. BUT, every other character so far (save scum), has been a part of the gang itself, even if for a short amount of in-game time. So there is flavor for and against.

I think balance-wise, which may be more pertinent than flavor, there have been a lot of odd/even pairs and, if roleblock/redirect are often a pair, then I think having an x-shot roleblock/redirect would make more balance sense than a mismatched pair. 

I'm thinking that mafia balance should be considered more than flavor in this case, so I think I'm leaning Forge (along with my early misgivings against scoundrel) over Josh for right now.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshstraDaymus said:
1 hour ago, Forge said:

Ummm...no it's not? 

2 role blocks seems OP.

I am a 2 shot role blocker.

Saturday night I blocked Malf (not sure of what day that was)

Monday night I blocked Wolfey (Also not sure of what day that was)

Now I’m just waiting out the clock.

So the question is whether or not Forge blocked Llama.

That basically would "clear" Whicker on his motion detector and I'd lean towards clearing Josh.