The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

2 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Why do you guys think Seumalo hasnt been signed yet by anyone? I feel like he would have been FA #1 target for some teams. He should have been signed day 1

Prolly because he's injury prone, Only played a whole season 2/7 seasons. Also, He's Average at best, Looks good because of Kelce/Johnson next to him.

5 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Why do you guys think Seumalo hasnt been signed yet by anyone? I feel like he would have been FA #1 target for some teams. He should have been signed day 1

Given the contracts already handed out to OG, I'm thinking money. He's thinking if that's really all I'm going to get on the open market, why leave.

8 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

Think he just wasn’t a priority. Maybe a preference thing for guards? He’s very quiet and some coaches probably want a tougher, rough around the edges type of guy there? Dunno. Injuries don’t help.

Inalso wonder if he’s sorta locked in but waiting on other moves, like Rodgers to be officially traded to the Jets.

11 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Prolly because he's injury prone, Only played a whole season 2/7 seasons. Also, He's Average at best, Looks good because of Kelce/Johnson next to him.

The injuries havnt helped him throughout his career for sure, but at this stage of his career when he is healthy, I think hes actually closer to a pro bowl caliber player than he is an average player at his position.

20 minutes ago, UndyTaker said:

It makes no sense to me tbh. A plus starter at OL not getting signed in FA when so many teams need help at guard. The only thing I can guess is the Lindstrom deal made his agent play his cards a bit to strong on the money front and interest in him faded.