The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

6 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The more it draws near the more I want Howie to sell and accumulate some more picks. Need one of those QBs to make it to 10 so Howie can sell it for mucho mucho. 

Not a chance TBH

Too many QB desperate teams. Could see the Cardinals and lions both trade back before we even are on the clock.

At this point I'm 99% sure that the top 4 QBs are gone by #8 at the absolute latest 

41 minutes ago, Jroc04 said:

The more it draws near the more I want Howie to sell and accumulate some more picks. Need one of those QBs to make it to 10 so Howie can sell it for mucho mucho. 

36 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not a chance TBH

Too many QB desperate teams. Could see the Cardinals and lions both trade back before we even are on the clock.

At this point I'm 99% sure that the top 4 QBs are gone by #8 at the absolute latest 

QB's are going 1, 2 and 4 without a doubt.

Raiders are in play at 7 to also take one, so they will all be gone before the Eagles are on the clock.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

Raiders are in play at 7 to also take one, so they will all be gone before the Eagles are on the clock.

1 hour ago, downundermike said:

I see Richardson going to the raiders. They'd never let an athletic freak get by them 

1 minute ago, Shalodeep said:

I see Richardson going to the raiders. They'd never let an athletic freak get by them 

I think Richardson will be the 2nd QB taken, I wouldn't do it, but someone will.

I expect Levis, who IMO is the best QB in this class to end up with the Raiders.

1 hour ago, Danger said:

Not a chance TBH

If this plays out, we can grab a blue chipper no problem

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

I think Richardson will be the 2nd QB taken, I wouldn't do it, but someone will.

I expect Levis, who IMO is the best QB in this class to end up with the Raiders.

Was watching Levis tape last night. The speed of his release is unfair 

30 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Hopefully the foolish Panthers traded up for Richardson so that 4 QBs 100% go before us.

Edited by Texas Eagle

Just now, Texas Eagle said:

Hopefully the foolish Panthers traded up for Richardson so that 4 QBs 100% go before us.

Yep.  Best case scenario for the Eagles is Richardson is the 1st/2nd QB off the board.  Then teams will be scrambling to move up and talent falls to us, and we could possibly do a small trade back from 10 and still get the guy we want.

32 minutes ago, Shalodeep said:

If this plays out, we can grab a blue chipper no problem

The only blue chippers are Jalen Carter and Will Anderson, neither of them are falling to 10. Tyree Wilson won't be there either. I'm reasonably confident we'll be able to get Witherspoon or Gonzalez though.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

The only blue chippers are Jalen Carter and Will Anderson, neither of them are falling to 10. Tyree Wilson won't be there either. I'm reasonably confident we'll be able to get Witherspoon or Gonzalez though.

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Murphy is gonna be there at 10 in your opinion? Seems like a Howie guy/pick if so

Prepare yourselves for this guy to be the 10th pick.

Iowa Football: Lukas Van Ness appears to answer positional question