The 2023 Offseason Thread

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, Jeezla said:

Do you need to draft a QB in round 1? Brock Purdy was taken in the 7th.

Obviously you can find a good player at any position in any round if you get lucky enough, but to make it less luck dependant, you probably want to take a RB in the 2nd or 3rd if you want a potentially "elite" guy there instead of a JAG.

I mean don't disagree but there is a better chance with a RB than a QB. There are quite a few leading teams right now who were not drafted on the first two days. I just think they have bigger draft needs in those spots. 

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Not sure what you people expecting a lot of Trey Sermon next year are smoking, but I want. We gave up nothing to get him, and didn't play him at all...because Boston Scott was in front of him. He'll be lucky to get 3 snaps a game.

I'd be more surprised to see Sermon make the team tbh. 

Just now, ACO said:

I mean don't disagree but there is a better chance with a RB than a QB. There are quite a few leading teams right now who were not drafted on the first two days. I just think they have bigger draft needs in those spots. 

We do have bigger needs, but I would have a hard time believing Abanikanda isn't easily the BPA if he's there in round 3 at our pick.

3 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

We do have bigger needs, but I would have a hard time believing Abanikanda isn't easily the BPA if he's there in round 3 at our pick.

I mean if that is how their boars is falling late day two? Why not. I am not ruling anything out. Also by this time next week we might have another answer for RB1 the way these teams not trying to pay their boys.